program error

Greenpatch

Teto's Territory
When I try to insert new notes into a ust, it sounds metallic. It's not just for one specific voicebank; all of the ones I use have the same problem. They sound fine when I import a ust though. Perhaps the UTAU program got corrupted. Moresampler can fix the raspiness, but it makes the voicebank sound not quite the same. Any advice to fix this problem?

Reactions: sof¡¡¡a

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Check if the ust has any flags. Just go to Project/project property and then check the "flags" section. It should be blank.
Flags are commands that change the voicebank's properties and overall sound. If the ust didn't have any flags attached to it, I really don't know what it could be... :sad:

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
When I try to insert new notes into a ust, it sounds metallic. It's not just for one specific voicebank; all of the ones I use have the same problem. They sound fine when I import a ust though. Perhaps the UTAU program got corrupted. Moresampler can fix the raspiness, but it makes the voicebank sound not quite the same. Any advice to fix this problem?
I recommend checking the flags first as well. If that doesn't work then I would troubleshoot by first deleting the program's cache and trying again. If that doesn't work then turn the computer on and off then try again. If that doesn't work then I would reinstall UTAU.

Greenpatch

Teto's Territory
From what I checked, it's not a flag problem, and reinstalling the program doesn't help. Thanks for your input though.

Reactions: atomicreih