Project CUPiD Information

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Project CUPiD is a group of two UTAU's whom are meant to back each other up whilst singing, both UTAU
banks can be used Alone but it's highly recommended that you use both. (One for Main Vocals whilst the
other for Back up such as harmonies)
For now I will reveal some info on these guys

Singer 1
Name: Taan Lee
Voice Type: Power
Personality: Active, Fun, Easy-going
Accessory: Big Square Glasses

Singer 2
Name: Viuu Tsai
Voice Type: Soft
Personality: Calm, Gentle, Shy
Accessory: Big Square-Round Glasses

Now for QUESTIONS XD!!!
When Will I begin Recording the voices for Project CUPiD? Will you hold auditions?

A.) I will begin recording process when I get a new mic
B.) No, I don't have money to give to the voice provider, sorry

What language's will Project CUPiD sing?
Project CUPiD will be able to sing in the following languages
Japanese, English, Korean (Prince Syo 2012 List), Mandarin Chinese (If available)

What will the vb type be?
Project CUPiD will be CV, VCV, CVVC, and VCCV
Japanese- CV, VCV
English- VCCV
Korean- CV/VCV
Mandarin Chinese- CV

Who will OTO these banks?
I will commission people so they could OTO these banks for these guys, if you'd like you could self advertise your services here and what can you OTO
I will save your name in a notepad and consider you so in the future I could commission you.

Will you add more UTAUs in Project CUPiD?
I'm really not sure, maybe I'll hold auditions for the newest member's, but most likely it's a 50-50 chance.

I will open a two Twitter accounts for these two guy's so you could be up to date with your favorite guy ^^(If requested), and a Main Twitter account so you could be
up to date with their vb progress, and i'll reveal the art here in UF and the main twitter account.
So what does everyone think's of this project? I came up with the Idea when I heard the song Dream Girl for SHiNee and I realy like how
each of the boys could actually support each other very well.​

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Quick notes, not really much of a full response but I wanted to say something anyway.

Korean and Mandarin Chinese are both languages that require a CVVC reclist. I suppose you could extract a reclist from a bank like Sonone Linako for Korean, but for Chinese, there's a wonderful project I found here.

http://cvvchinese.lofter.com/

As for OTOing, please consider commissioning the UTAFaction Brigade! I have a link in my signature.

(Being a Chipspeech fan, I'd be interested in following their Twitter accounts if they're NOT run by Twittbot or any other sort of automatic posting bot.)

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Quick notes, not really much of a full response but I wanted to say something anyway.

Korean and Mandarin Chinese are both languages that require a CVVC reclist. I suppose you could extract a reclist from a bank like Sonone Linako for Korean, but for Chinese, there's a wonderful project I found here.

http://cvvchinese.lofter.com/

As for OTOing, please consider commissioning the UTAFaction Brigade! I have a link in my signature.

(Being a Chipspeech fan, I'd be interested in following their Twitter accounts if they're NOT run by Twittbot or any other sort of automatic posting bot.)
Thank you very much for stating that I will surely check it out when i begin working in those two banks
Their twitter are going to be run by me so they will have time to chat with people and post on their dalies activities.
I will surely ask those people to oto my vb, do they oto mandarin chinese and korean banks only or do they also oto other vb's?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
We do OTOs for all sorts of banks, as well as a plethora of other services that could help you in this project.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
oh, over at UfB we can also possibly offer a discount on bulk commissions.
Restrictions apply, may not be valid outside the U.S. Side-affects may include blurred vision, vomiting, dizziness, anime desu syndrome, explosive diarrhea.....implosive diarrhea, sweat of excitement, unintentional urination, gas.
jk.
I was trying to be fumny
I'll go now.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
We do OTOs for all sorts of banks, as well as a plethora of other services that could help you in this project.
Ok I will surely keep you in my contacts, So far I see everything is quite reasonable
oh, over at UfB we can also possibly offer a discount on bulk commissions.
Restrictions apply, may not be valid outside the U.S. Side-affects may include blurred vision, vomiting, dizziness, anime desu syndrome, explosive diarrhea.....implosive diarrhea, sweat of excitement, unintentional urination, gas.
jk.
I was trying to be fumny
I'll go now.
Lol I totally get it ^^
[DOUBLEPOST=1437355485][/DOUBLEPOST]I wanted to give out some rejected project names for these guys
I might recycle these names

Project VAPiD
Project VeSTURE

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I will post further update's on Project CUPiD right here in this thread (I don't want to spam the whole forum)
So I need to be very thankful for StarsNeverStop for helping me design these guys ^^ so far she has drawn their outfits ^^,
I will have to contact Catnappe later so he could draw their official art ^^.

Sadly I have to move the Mandarin Chinese Banks for these guys to NIAONiao. I feel that their Chinese vb's best fit in the NIAONiao software
If anyone is opposed to this idea feel free to speak up and I will think about it

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
While niaoniao is certainly optimized for Chinese, the engine isn't quite as developed as UTAU. I have a lot of faith on the CVVChinese system I linked.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Here are some sample's I recorded for Taan Lee and Viuu Tsai
if you want me to work on one of their voice's feel free to state your opinion

Please keep in mind these are not their final sample's I will record their vb's when I get my new mic

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I am here to announce that Project CUPiD's Production will all be transfered to my new synth I am making named Utaite 4 U
You can check all sorts of info on the current ideas I am having for Utaite 4 U here

Taan Lee and Viuu Tsai will both be having a voice bank for Utaite 4 U and will have to be payed for, I will make their voice banks free for a limited amount of time, I will also still make their UTAU banks but they will be up for download for a limited amount of time.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I might request for this thread to be close as of these guys will be moved to another synthesis, as mentioned above they have not been abandoned yet they are still alive