Project Sonata's Kickstarter? Tell us your thoughts!

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello, everyone!

As Project Sonata's team leader, I need to gather some public opinions and feedback on how you guys would feel about some of the things we have planned. After all, if we don't have support from the community, nothing is going to work out successfully.

So!

Project Sonata's next charity album, Creation, is under way; We have 10 hardworking artists and 10 lovely music producers on board for this! This time, we'll be donating proceeds to the National Association for Music Education.

After some polls on Sonata's twitter, we've been considering making a physical version of this album available, one that would come with some miscellaneous collectibles. We would absolutely love to be able to make this happen, and give back to the community, but since we are a non-profit organization, we don't have the funds to do all of that.

That's why we have considered doing a Kickstarter! This would give rewards that are exclusive to backers, such as shirts, sticker pages, posters, and more, featuring the talents of the wonderful artists in the VocaUTAU community. Before I decide to set anything in stone though, I wanted feedback from you all on what you think about this idea. Would you be interested in donating? Would you be able to help us spread the word? Is there anything you think we should know beforehand? What other kinds of rewards would catch your interest (we have sticker sheets, plushies, shirts, and posters already on the list)?

This Kickstarter would be solely to fund the physical copies of the album and pay for the manufacturing of the rewards. Any excess money we gain that ends up not being used on either of those things would go towards our donation to the NAfME. So the more money we get, the bigger the donation can be!

So please tell me what you think about this idea!