Pun thread

Jeffrey

local hiatus'er
Defender of Defoko
Well, this started out as an innocent Newscasting-themed News Banner. Later it became a pun monster. I'mma list all of the (some localized too) puns that I made. I won't be adding, but you could add even more :wink:

AntonUV-Wall-D, Beat Heaven, Cook Hane, (Leon Rdough Dove Inchee), *Mad Honor, **Wright, Car'ia, Why Phi, Aru Chisuto, Punny, Roh' Bhin's Son, Psi Klops, Mein Chrauf, Peek A Choo, Yurhat Dam, Toneido, Nau Tea, King Smau, Tree Play Baughtry.

The words they give:
Antonio Vivaldi, Beethoven, Cocaine, Leonardo Da Vinci, Madonna, Right, Korea, Wi-Fi, Artist, Robinsons, Cyclops, Minecraft, Pikachu, You're Hot Damn, Tornado, Naughty, Smoking, Triple A Battery

*Doesn't really sound that close.
**I watched too much AA

Blackbird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
i'm confused on how this thread is oriented but maybe that's just cus i hapPUNed upon this thread by chance

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Anyone remember when we had that audio software pun war in the chatbox years ago?

Those were pretty LAME

Reactions: Zoku

Jeffrey

local hiatus'er
Defender of Defoko
ahahah... well, after reed-ing this post again i don't really think it's berry punny. It's plain Messi

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
I'm worried this thread might become a little frayed. Some puns simply don't work with certain accents, and some people simply get tied up in knots when they see cringy puns. But that's being to pessimistic; to tell the truth I think this is a great stitch in the fabric of this forum and I thank you for spinning it.

Also I hope you enjoy my cringy subtle sewing/thread puns.

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Jeffrey

local hiatus'er
Defender of Defoko
eh, there's little 'pear' to this thread disappearing and whatnot. Not much activity here in the spam section.

Reactions: ExistenceReaper

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
Spam-Can.jpg
eh, there's little 'pear' to this thread disappearing and whatnot. Not much activity here in the spam section.
I forgot abput this visual pun

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
A man refused to believe his friend when he told him one of his legs was shorter than the other. Upon closer examination, and one operation later, the friend exclaims "see! What i tell ya" to which the man replied "i stand corrected"

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
I have nutting to eat... just chocolate kick. Because of that, I am so board, so I posted this unpunny thing here.

No seriously, I am nut even punny.

Matatide-jak ako nito. (Can't translate this one because of pun.)

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I have nutting to eat... just chocolate kick. Because of that, I am so board, so I posted this unpunny thing here.

No seriously, I am nut even punny.

Matatide-jak ako nito. (Can't translate this one because of pun.)
Natide-jak kA na hahaha
I try to lap at your joke, but I'm not a runner
Watdis forgive my corny pun

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
The puns are getting worse omg
[doublepost=1482687003][/doublepost]
ahahah... well, after reed-ing this post again i don't really think it's berry punny. It's plain Messi
That's the goaaaaaal, now isn't it?

Jeffrey

local hiatus'er
Defender of Defoko
The puns are getting worse omg
[doublepost=1482687003][/doublepost]
That's the goaaaaaal, now isn't it?
it's a SCOOOOOOOORE
it'll be either a pun or a joke, depends on the person.