PV help?

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'd really like to make a PV similar to but I can't animate or anything. i'd be doing all of the art, i just need help animating it and making it look cool. I could pay in art or a minimal amount of money;

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
At first I didn't want to add to my schedule but then I saw your art and I really need art because I can't draw well and I don't want to bug my existing friends with too much so more people is always great
Here's an example of my PV editing/compositing:

Do you need the video ASAP or are you fine with waiting a bit? ^^;

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
At first I didn't want to add to my schedule but then I saw your art and I really need art because I can't draw well and I don't want to bug my existing friends with too much so more people is always great
Here's an example of my PV editing/compositing:

Do you need the video ASAP or are you fine with waiting a bit? ^^;

OH M Y G G SOH........... i love your pvs and work so much im flattered
whenever you can would be great!! it's not like i need it right now :O it's just for fun!

Reactions: JVウタウ

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OH M Y G G SOH........... i love your pvs and work so much im flattered
whenever you can would be great!! it's not like i need it right now :O it's just for fun!
Okay, thaaanks! (Though money is always nice, what I really need for my future music and PV work is art, so I'll take that as payment instead XD)
PM me the details when you can!
By the way, your art is great, I hope I can work with you soon!

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay, thaaanks! (Though money is always nice, what I really need for my future music and PV work is art, so I'll take that as payment instead XD)
PM me the details when you can!
By the way, your art is great, I hope I can work with you soon!
TYSM !!! will do!