question about DeoFairy NOL's voicebank!

sodalitee

Teto's Territory
hi there! i just had a quick question about one of the Windows 100% UTAUloids, DeoFairy NOL.

i've recently just downloaded DeoFairy NOL's voicebank via the UTAU wiki, which states that she has a soft, vivid, and CV voicebank. (i'm assuming the soft / vivid voicebanks are VCV.) however, in the file that was downloaded, her oto.ini seems to just have CV prefixes / suffixes, and her .wav files seem to just be for CV. i tried downloading the voicebank from the official DeoFairy NOL website as well - it seems to be the same file that the UTAU wiki provides.

i'm unsure if i missed something on the website or not, or if i'm missing some files, but any help would be greatly appreciated, as i'd love to use NOL's VCV voicebank for covers! thank you! (i've also included a photo of NOL just so people know who i'm referring to! i know she's not super popular.)
DGsX3PLUwAAYz32

Utaeru

Momo's Minion
Hello, NOL's vcv, soft cv and vivid cv are only available by purchasing the Windows100% Perfect UTAU master pack on Amazon (Same magazine as Tomo Kane, Mitsuko, Maita, Daichi, Hana Asane, Funa Kazane, Kujiloid, Kaachanloid and Fumika Hoshino). You can also get them from someone who has them [SNIP] (No you can't. It is illegal to freely redistribute links to the Win100% UTAU Pack ~ Admin)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sodalitee

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Given that this voicebank is meant to be purchased, I don't think you should be linking to illegitimate free downloads. This is an execrpt from this forum's Code of Conduct.
Abide by all software terms & licenses.
UtaForum upholds all relevant software terms of service. This applies to the engines, voicebanks, plugins, and any other relevant software. No discussion of piracy or modifying commercial software.

sodalitee

Teto's Territory
Hello, NOL's vcv, soft cv and vivid cv are only available by purchasing the Windows100% Perfect UTAU master pack on Amazon (Same magazine as Tomo Kane, Mitsuko, Maita, Daichi, Hana Asane, Funa Kazane, Kujiloid, Kaachanloid and Fumika Hoshino). You can also get them from someone who has them [Snip] ~ Admin

Given that this voicebank is meant to be purchased, I don't think you should be linking to illegitimate free downloads. This is an execrpt from this forum's Code of Conduct.

ahh, i see, this makes a lot more sense, then! i remember having the same problem trying to find kane tomo's voicebank. i've heavily considered buying the UTAU master pack / manual booklet in the past for the sake of kane tomo's voicebank, so i'll most likely try to hunt down a copy when i have the money to do so. thank you both very much!

Last edited by a moderator: