[Rael Taberusyn] The Seventh Me

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
http://soundcloud.com/kelsey-betts/7-1

So I worked on that for a bit. Granted, it's a bit breathy and weak-sounding but that's an issue I plan to fix in the upcoming ACT2.

Any critiques for me? I always strive to improve!  :love:

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Please don't hate me, but I have a pretty harsh critque. ;_; I promise I'm not trying to be mean. *hugs*

I would try to re-record some of the samples. Here's the ones that I can pick out that really bug me. Also, I'm not sure if these are all separate banks, or just a few of the same banks with flags, so bear with me, I'm going according to the 7 different 'people' parts of the song.

First VB:
N
bo
to
shi
wa
i
tsu
ta

2nd VB:
se

3rd Vb:
bo
ALL the r sounds. they're pronounced as l's or a mix between an l and a d.

4th VB:
all the sounds. I really can't understand what she's saying. It sounds really strange and metallic, sorry. ;_;

5th VB:
bo
tsu
ka
ki
se

6th Bank:
The r's again, although this bank other than that doesn't sound very bad at all!
7th bank:
bo

I think the main problem might be your mic, to be honest. What are you using?

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
Thankyouthankyouthankyou! :cry: i love you so very much!

in that non-creepy way...

This is all one bank with different flags attached to it. His name is Rael and he is my shonen-baby. So I can understand you thinking he was a girl
:creepygrin:

I used my computer mic for this version of his VB but I'm working on his ACT2 'cause I actually have a real mic and it (the mic) is doing wonders for my recordings.

On the comment about his 'r's. One of the things that make this VB unique is that, not only does he have a lisp, but his 'r' and 'w' sounds are switched. And yes, in this version his 'r's were VERY American. But I was so jaded on working on his bank that I went "Screw it! This is good enough!" [sub]He's only my second bank...and my first was a fail...[/sub]

Again, thankyouverymuch for critiquing this! I want him to get better and most of the reviews I get on videos for him are "Aw- he sounds so cute!" and I want MORE, yeah?