Raspberry*Monster (ラズベリー*モンスター)【Kumone Jakuon SOLAR Demo】

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

UST by Mirlunne

I've been working on a new VCV voice bank for Jaku for the last two months or so since she's in need of an update. Whenever I looks at her MFPS bank now I can barely stand it, haha. So I got a new microphone and set out on making the best voicebank I have made to date.

This new voicebank is called "SOLAR" and I included a new design with it, though it's not necessary. Her original design is still relevant, but she has had it for the last 5 years or so with little change, so I thought it would be fun to do something completely new with her.

As for the voicebank, it consists of 6-pitches like the MFPS, however it does not have a low whisper or falsetto. 5 of these pitches are used in the prefix map, while the 6th pitch is a complete set of growling VCV samples, a little bit of which was used in this demo. They are accessible by using a suffix on notes at F4 and above.

I think that is all the information I have for now. I'm hoping to have this bank released by the end of September. Thank you for listening!