READY STEADY COLLAB Ft. Akemi Kinko, Akagane Karou and Yukine Ketsueki

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hewoo!

Just quickly dropping this cover here! Would wait until tomorrow to post it, but I was so excited that I had to post it right now! XD Btw, here it is (FINALLY!) my collab cover of the song Ready Steady. I hope you like it! :3

Credits -

UST: KeraKera-Utau
Music: Giga
Lyrics: q*Left
Translation: Azayaka
Mix: Viktor Valentine (Me)
Video: Viktor Valentine (Me)

Art:
Yokune Ruko (Money! XD)
ChanPo (The divine artist who saved our life)

Tunning:
Viktor Valentine (Akemi Kinko) (Me Again)
Clouddyskie (Akagane Karou)
Pyro-P (Yukine Ketsueki)

I have to admit, it was way more harder than I expected. First this song is very hard to ust, so most of the songs usts we found were kinda hard to work with. It was a nightmare! Thanks to Pyro we found this ust that is pretty amazing, but it still needed some time fixing some things here and there.

After that I was charged to do the Mixing and the video all by myself and (oh boi) that's harder than I thought it would be. I started a crusade just to learn a lot of things about mixing and was even willing to do a beautiful video for the cover, but I couldn't because shotcut is very limited (As much as my knowledge about the subject). Unfortunately, i couldn't explore the potential of ChanPo's art because of that, but I have to admit that even tho it's not what I expected I'm very, very proud of the final results! *---

Looking now, I would change somethings in the mixing, but I still love it (At the end I have to, I gues I took 4 good months just mixing it! I can't hate it! XD). About the mixing proccess: at the beginning it's pretty hard, but when you get the gears on and you understand the basics around it things starts to be easier (And pretty fun, I really loved to this cover! XD (My first mixing ever! *---))

The video proccess was what I procrastinated the most. I don't know how much it took me (I guess it was 3 months), but I was really tired after having to do the mixing thing. I had 0 ideas and wanted it to get out as quick as possible when, unfortunately, my notebook died. It took me a whole month to get it back so I could edit the video (and let's say that video editing in Shotcut isn't the easiest thing in life! '3' It's a cool software to use tho). It was really hard to deal with that, what left me unmotivated and made me almost give up the video creation. But here I am! Triumphant and elegantly showing y'all my cover!

I still can't believe it, I totally love it! *---

About the tunning proccess it was a really interesting thing. It took me 2 months I guess and the final result sounds almost godly! Looking now after have tunned another ust and in proccess of tunning one more I have to say that I'm very proud, but I should've be more careful with pitch variation since I felt Akemi was a little (Just a little...) out of pitch. At least she is pretty realistic and I luv it!

1655688333550.png
(A sample of how I tuned it and how my pitch points looks like)

Btw, I loved doing all of this, I have to admit that it will probably add a lot to my experience tab and I'm proud that I can (FINALLY) say:

I FINISHED!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! XD

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Don't forget to leave a like, share with your fellas and comment. Your support makes me really happy and I'll be glad to hear anything you have to say (About the cover or not). If you want answers don't affraid to ask anything, I can share a little more of my tunning proccess, my video editing and/or my mixing and explain how I do it if you're curious.

That's it guys, I hope you're having a lovely night and...

BUBYENARA~ :3 <3 <3 <3 <3

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sorry I couldn't help more with the project than to just render Yukiboi's vocals XDDDD

It was a long process, but I enjoyed it! Can't wait to do more^^

*EDIT* Will it be alright if you sent the art and Akemi's voicebank to me in DM's? I wanna make my version of the song and of course, can't do that without giving credits, so don't worry!

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sorry I couldn't help more with the project than to just render Yukiboi's vocals XDDDD

It was a long process, but I enjoyed it! Can't wait to do more^^

*EDIT* Will it be alright if you sent the art and Akemi's voicebank to me in DM's? I wanna make my version of the song and of course, can't do that without giving credits, so don't worry!
No problemu!