reclist help

sangv

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
When making a reclist for a language, I find a good starting place is the Wikipedia page on the phonology for whichever language it is you'd like to make a reclist for. Wikipedia isn't the place you should stop though, and it might also be good to get your hands on books about the phonology and phonotactics of whichever language you're looking into, so you can make sure you're including all of the necessary sound combinations as well.

I know I haven't actually released any reclists of my own for everyone to use just yet, but I was working on a Cantonese reclist and it definitely helped to look into the phonotactics of Cantonese to make sure the list wasn't bloated with things that were unecessary.

Kilios Furude

Teto's Territory
When making a reclist for a language, I find a good starting place is the Wikipedia page on the phonology for whichever language it is you'd like to make a reclist for. Wikipedia isn't the place you should stop though, and it might also be good to get your hands on books about the phonology and phonotactics of whichever language you're looking into, so you can make sure you're including all of the necessary sound combinations as well.

I know I haven't actually released any reclists of my own for everyone to use just yet, but I was working on a Cantonese reclist and it definitely helped to look into the phonotactics of Cantonese to make sure the list wasn't bloated with things that were unecessary.
Wikipedia doesn't say anything other than general information