Reizo Raine VCV vb, problem with downloading

szumek

Momo's Minion
Does anyone know where to download his VCV voicebank, I tried to downloading it from his official website but neither [box] or [axfc] link works for me.

szumek

Momo's Minion
Thanks for the link but when I try using it I get "We’re sorry, the preview didn’t load. Please refresh the page."
When I refresh the page it' s still the same. I click download button and it showed that the file is downloading, but nothing download yet so I guess I'll wait.

2.JPG

1.JPG

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I think that's normal (no preview/preview not working). It shouldn't be affecting the download.
The Box download won't work for me, either, but axfc worked! I'm not sure what issues you may be having with axfc, so I'll just list a few suggestions:
- Password/key is reizovcv2 if it's not there already
- It may ask you to input 3 letters from an image on the right. Only letters, no numbers (I typed a zero instead of an uppercase O, so I had to start over...)
- Once you enter the password and letters, the next page should say something like this:
しばらくお待ち頂きますとダウンロードがはじまります。
5秒経っても ダウンロードが開始しない場合は、こちらをクリックしてください。
Click こちら. You're only supposed to do that if the download doesn't start in 5 seconds, but I always click it. It's more likely to work, at least for me. I hope this helps!

Reactions: szumek

szumek

Momo's Minion
Thank you, I tried to use axfc before but it didn't work fore some reason. I typed the password that you gave me and this time it worked :love: