Requesting Voicers

A

Adlez

Okay so um... I feel like I voice too many UTAUs.. so I'm kinda looking for people to voice a few for me.  Here's what I have.

Project Auditor - Mita Souzou Series
Mita Souzou - female
Mitako Souzou - young female
Mito Souzou - male
Mitoko Souzou - young male

Need a male voicer who can do Mito and Mitoko.

Rogue-loids Series
Bakane Gureru OOC - voiced by me
Bakane Gureru IC - intentionally terribad
Bureine Kiku - voiced by me
Kurone Raito Male - what it says
Kurone Raito Female (aka Kurone Rebella) - what it says

Need male voicer for Bakane IC and voicer(s) for Raito male and female.

LRR Project UTAUs
LP01 YOU - A... girl, I guess

Just looking for someone else because I don't want it to sound too much like Mita, Mitako, or Kiku.

--

So... yeah.  Mita Souzou series will all follow the same reclist.  If you want to voice them, I'll give you the reclist and oto once I'm done with them.  Bakane Gureru will have a CV Japanese bank and a French bank each for IC and OOC.  I'm using Pianodream's reclist for french.  And LP01 will have same reclist as the Mita Souzou series, plus several other languages and appends.  If you're voicing LP01, you better be willing to make lots of voicebanks.

A

Adlez

1. Because I can lol

2. I've been doing this part-roleplay, part-massive fanfiction, part-original story with my friend for a year.  I needed more characters because I couldn't think of anything else to do with the plot.  I quickly thought up some UTAUloid-y names and decided that as well as being characters, they could also have voicebanks.

2a. Actually only the Rogueloids were like that.  Mita Souzou was more of a self insert to the story and I ended up making up a bunch of derivatives.  LP01 YOU is because I wanted to make a more professional UTAU.  But I decided not to voice it after all because it would sound too similar to other UTAUs I voice.

Also I'm probably gonna make up more UTAUs, because I told my friends about it ("You can even make it sing in your own voice!") and they might record a voicebank.