Resampler help

Rubeeish

Teto's Territory
So for some reason utau won't let me use any othe resampler besides the default resapmler. This happened randomlly since I was able to use them before. When I use another one it says "failed to generate a wav file. Please check settings. If anyone knows what's wrong can you please help me.

Krinora

Momo's Minion
are you sure your resampler is being used as "tool 2" in project properties? and that the wavtool (tool 1) you're trying to use with the resampler is supported by it? (ex. the moresampler resampler isn't supported by the default wavtool, so instead you'd set both the resampler and wavtool to moresampler)

otherwise try running UTAU as administrator. usually fixes everything^^

if those don't work do you mind sharing what resampler and wavtool you're trying to use?

Sheanna122

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Checking your options may help out. These are the correct settings for other resamplers to play in UTAU.

upload_2020-4-11_18-42-5.pngupload_2020-4-11_18-42-23.png
[doublepost=1586655881][/doublepost]If it still persists with "failed to generate .wav file" it is most likely the voice bank you are using. Make sure that the samples are correctly named, make sure that you've also selected the correct folder.

Reactions: Krinora

Rubeeish

Teto's Territory
Checking your options may help out. These are the correct settings for other resamplers to play in UTAU.

View attachment 9021View attachment 9022
[doublepost=1586655881][/doublepost]If it still persists with "failed to generate .wav file" it is most likely the voice bank you are using. Make sure that the samples are correctly named, make sure that you've also selected the correct folder.
Omg thank you it was the cache configuring that wasn't letting it play