*RESOLVED*I need some help with something!

megalegozero

Teto's Territory
EDIT: I'VE DECIDED TO MAKE THE VOICEBANK AN APPEND CALLED BOOST

So I had recently recorded a voicebank(and the OTO is being worked on), but I'm not sure whether or not I should make it an append for one of my UTAUs.
When I was recording I kept in mind that I wanted some sort of append for my UTAU, Ju Heishi, but the voicebank I ended up making has a bit of a different accent to it, and I'm not sure if it would work as an append.
Here's a sample of the voicebank I had recorded recently:
And here's a sample of Ju Heishi:

Last edited:

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Before I answer I just want to let you know that you may have your subforums mixed up a bit, friend~ This particular forum is for site Feedback and Support so if you were having issues with the forum itself. Not UTAU support ^^;;

Something like what you are asking goes here. Since you're asking for advice on your voicebank. Hopefully we can get a mod or somebody to move this for you....

That said, I personally don't think they sound that different to be appends or even different characters in my opinion. They sound like the same voicebank to me ;; Albeit the first sample does sound like the more improved version.

megalegozero

Teto's Territory
Before I answer I just want to let you know that you may have your subforums mixed up a bit, friend~ This particular forum is for site Feedback and Support so if you were having issues with the forum itself. Not UTAU support ^^;;

Something like what you are asking goes here. Since you're asking for advice on your voicebank. Hopefully we can get a mod or somebody to move this for you....

That said, I personally don't think they sound that different to be appends or even different characters in my opinion. They sound like the same voicebank to me ;; Albeit the first sample does sound like the more improved version.
Oops, sorry about that ^^;
Ah yeah, I kinda had a feeling that they might sound a bit too similar. I even matched both up and there was only a slight difference. If I don't make it an append, I could always make it an ACT 2 or something. ouo
[doublepost=1460168734][/doublepost]
thank you ouo"