returning to UTAU a decade later!

ichoriel

Momo's Minion
hi there!! i used to be pretty active in the utau scene around 2010/2011 and had made 3 versions of one voice bank and another separate vb, but i never really got far with actually making songs using them :') but im back!! i don't have any of my old VBs anymore since the files were lost to computer issues years ago, and none of my old covers are really worth sharing, so im basically starting from scratch here. i can't seem to find any evidence that i ever had an account on this site so im wondering if i confused this forum and another one but either way it'd have been around 10 years since i'd been active so uhhh- might as well be completely new at this point!!

anyways, hi!! im ichoriel and i primarily use they/them pronouns (though i have DID + everyone in our system does have their own name/pronouns but for the ease of communication we all answer to ichoriel and they/them) :') i've been doing some art streaming as a vtuber tho i've been less active with that as of late. im also super into hypnosis mic and milgram!!

im planning on making a new voice bank to kick off getting back into utau, im gonna make a CV japanese one first for the nostalgia tbh but i plan on also making a VCV japanese and VCCV english eventually!! possibly also a french vb if i can figure out how??? sdjkshd we'll see!!

there's soooo much more in the way of resources from when i'd printed out some massive pdf to put in a folder and bring to school with me and read over during class instead of paying attention, plus around that time people were only just figuring out vcv being an option i think?? i've been keeping up a little bit with utau from the sidelines and its so nice to see that english utaus can actually be understandable now instead of whatever that was back then lol. i may not have been involved in the community for that long but i am proud of y'all for coming so far with some things :')