【波音リツ・キレ】ぬくもり【UTAU Original】

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
ayyyy its back up owo// that rollback was weird lmao

idk if you saw what i said earlier so i wont post it again unless u didnt see it but its on my overseas originals blog's queue ewe

Reactions: Anonymous62034

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
oh!! i was giving just like a mini live listening in a spoiler that i cant recreate now that ive heard it already xDD

but basically i was saying i really liked the song & its super catchy, i personally think the synth that faded in at the beginning was really cool but when it comes back in the choruses it felt weird to me but that might just be my preference & i think there was a tuning thing i would've done differently with that run at 3:04? was it? i literally am not checking i think i remember the actual time frame *checks* holy shit i was right / i think i heard the crossfades in the notes there so i would've used pitchbend points myself but you cant get that delicious tonal changes from the different pitches that method so >o>

is v good tho like i loooooove it aaaa its so catchy?? good job good job good job!!

Anonymous62034

Teto's Territory
oh!! i was giving just like a mini live listening in a spoiler that i cant recreate now that ive heard it already xDD

but basically i was saying i really liked the song & its super catchy, i personally think the synth that faded in at the beginning was really cool but when it comes back in the choruses it felt weird to me but that might just be my preference & i think there was a tuning thing i would've done differently with that run at 3:04? was it? i literally am not checking i think i remember the actual time frame *checks* holy shit i was right / i think i heard the crossfades in the notes there so i would've used pitchbend points myself but you cant get that delicious tonal changes from the different pitches that method so >o>

is v good tho like i loooooove it aaaa its so catchy?? good job good job good job!!
aaaaaaaa thank you!!!! yeah I was having trouble with mixing and leveling.... I kind of didn't like the run so I considered rereleasing it without it lolol but I wanted to try vocal runs... maybe I'll change it, thanks!!!

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
i love that vocal run tho its so good!! its just the crossfades that are the issue imo? np keep up the good work!! <3