Rolling Girl UTAU cover | LUCAS RYU-EN CV

Lyrexios Creator Guardian

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

I am new to this so hoping I post it right...

(2020 post story)
I'm aware of this being trash.....Yes the animation is lazy....and yes the CV sounds like a can yeeted into a trash pile of shame...BUT..hear me out..

The main reason I spend 4 days now animating/ editng/ making the video etc...is because I wanted to upload it decent enough to be looked at. AND because it's the first time I managed to create something in UTAU even if it isn't my own UST... I simply wanted to post my first try out on youtube so that one day over ...what... 6 years...5?

we can look back and compare to what I had made today! so yeah...it isn't a beauty...but to me..it's a great start into something i yet have to try out more...some thing I've been dying to use .....something I can finally start to understand....so thank you...for at least waithing this terrible video. I'm open for help...like...I'm a native dutch speaker and I will make a Dutch voicebank for this dude..no worries...but...I need help MAN xD AHAHHAHAHA.

PS: Yes that's really my crap ass voice in that CV of Lucas.

Original song:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9989443

UST:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qnjxgz...

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Lol, calm yourself! This is cool, bro. You shouldn't be so affraid about how people will judge u XD So just relax, your animation is pretty nice, yes the cover needs a little more tunning, but it's not that bad either. So don't worry, you did a really nice job! ^^

Last edited:

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
yo chill! This is super good! for an early try at utau this is super good. Yeah, it could probably use some help in different aspects, but for a first utau creation WITH YOUR OWN VOICEBANK, this is sick :smile:!! The art and animation is also super pretty, so good job there too!
You said you needed help, so if you ever run into any issues with the software or have any questions you think are dumb, don't hesitate to shoot me a dm or something!!

Lyrexios Creator Guardian

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Lol, calm yourself! This is cool, bro. You shouldn't be so affraid about how people will judge u XD So just relax, your animation is pretty nice, yes the cover needs a little more tunning, but it's not that bad either. So don't worry, you did a really nice job! ^^
The text is the old text from 2020 but yeah...I prob should calm a bit.. I was just a bit stressed back then. However I'm more used to people pointing out the bad on it than good. I to be honest completely forgot how tuning works again... like dude to exams I had to stop using it for a big while....and now I'm trying to pick it up again. Had a whole fight on how to get the program working again. But just how it works.... it left my brain half xD I'm glad at least some people think it's good. and I think for a first time looking back on it...it's indeed not that bad.
Post automatically merged:

yo chill! This is super good! for an early try at utau this is super good. Yeah, it could probably use some help in different aspects, but for a first utau creation WITH YOUR OWN VOICEBANK, this is sick :smile:!! The art and animation is also super pretty, so good job there too!
You said you needed help, so if you ever run into any issues with the software or have any questions you think are dumb, don't hesitate to shoot me a dm or something!!
Thanks lad. I'm honored to hear that lad! I indeed could use some help specially with making a new voice bank. Probably VCV and a VCCV or CVVC english one. I just have no clue on where to start and the amount of text docs and explanations do not help either. Me and some other Dutch lad are trying to puzzle the Dutch CV-VC reclist and what will work best on that...so that's some thing... but I also kinda forgot how the program works...like what do certain buttons mean again? I have tried to watch the main UTAU tutorials but they don't dive in that deep. I can probably DM you on this but I'm more of an Active Discord user. If you own discord maybe add me on that if you indeed wanna help out.
Lyrexios Creator Guardian#1950

Reactions: Big_B

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Thanks lad. I'm honored to hear that lad! I indeed could use some help specially with making a new voice bank. Probably VCV and a VCCV or CVVC english one. I just have no clue on where to start and the amount of text docs and explanations do not help either. Me and some other Dutch lad are trying to puzzle the Dutch CV-VC reclist and what will work best on that...so that's some thing... but I also kinda forgot how the program works...like what do certain buttons mean again? I have tried to watch the main UTAU tutorials but they don't dive in that deep. I can probably DM you on this but I'm more of an Active Discord user. If you own discord maybe add me on that if you indeed wanna help out.
Lyrexios Creator Guardian#1950
Sadly I don't have discord :sad:! However I still wanna help, so if you're truly stumped on something (or just need help relearning the software), don't forget utaforum exists and just shoot me a dm on here