Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou followed after Uma, letting her lead the way. "T-This place is old... b-but well kept." She noted, seeing as just about everything was made from aged wood, which had been polished, and shined from the lights. "I-Its impressive."

Kaichou watched Yuumei walk off, before turning to head back into his new santuary. He looked up to the window, which he finally noticed, the curtains had been drawn shut. "How werid..." He muttered under his breath, as he moved over to peek behind them, seeing what they concealed.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Glancing back as they walked, Uma nodded in agreement to Aichou's statement. "You definitely are right. I'm rather surprised myself..But I still can't help but feel like there's something....Weird about the place. And not the good kind of weird." She couldn't really put her finger on it and for a moment or so he ended up looking rather puzzled before laughing softly, shaking her head. "Maybe I'm just going crazy.." She stared the door they were in front of and pulled it open, revealing a rather well kept, vintage loft. Books were stacked on a few bookshelves and it had a fireplace at the edge. Uma looked over to Aichou and smiled, "Nice, huh?"

After Yuumei felt she had enough of sketching, she stood there for the longest of times, letting her eyes take in the gorgeous scenery around her. She folded her arms behind her back and let the wind flow and dance seductively with her hair. They couldn't have picked a better place to come to, she felt. She noticed a trail heading toward a grassy area and soon the woods, and then another trail leading toward what looked like a lake. As curious as she was, Yuumei headed toward the wooded trail for a few feet before thinking it over. The last thing she needed was to get lost outside..At least Uma and Aichou would still be within the lodge if they got lost.. She turned to head back to the lodge and noticed the windows that lead to each of their respective rooms before laughing softly. They would all get a decent view of outside, that would be good.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
If they were in an anime, Aichou would have had the expression of stars in her eyes. "its romantic." She whispered, surprised at the cozy room. It most definatly would be a perfect place to snuggle with a special someone, she would have to admit.

And it so happened, at that instant, when Yuumei looked out the window, Kaichou was peeking out. It was not mistakeable. Weither you had pink or white hair, you could always see them far away. Kaichou stepped back, allowing the curtain to fall back into place, as he turned on his heel, with all intention of leaving his room. "Wonder what they have to eat?"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled at her whispering and nodded in agreement, "Quite.." She strayed away from the female for a second and examined the fireplace, "It would be even more romantic if I could get this fireplace to light up.." She poked and prodded at everything around the area, trying to get it to ignite. Just as she knelt down in front of it and poked her head somewhat close, flames came to life and tickled her face with the heat. Uma jumped back and- so 'gracefully'- landed on her bum, scooting back a bit. "Well...There it is." She looked back to Aichou and chuckled nervously, soon getting up and wiping herself off. She walked over to the nearby couch and sat down, patting the cushion next to her.

Yuumei had only been slightly startled by the fact that Kaichou had looked out the window at the time she was looking toward it but she soon started to laugh a little and made her way away from the area. Her face heated up to a lively red. She only hoped he wouldn't think she was being improper in any way..But it wasn't like she was exactly in front of just his window, anyway! That..was probably going to be an awkward thing to bring up later in a conversation. She ruffled her hair and waited a bit until her face returned to its normal colour before heading back inside. The place sure was big, both inside and out. As her back was turned and she was heading toward her room, she felt a slight chill in the air and heard the caretaker's voice. "Dinner is being prepared. I will come back to gather you all when it is ready." She felt shivers up and down her spine as she glanced back and, smiling nervously, nodded her head in understanding. "Right....Thank you.."

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
An expression of concern dusted Aichou's face when Uma had fallen back, when the fire came to life. "Are you okay?" She asked, moving over to site beside the other woman. "Did you get burned?" She asked, studying Uma's face closely.

How was that akward? There was several windows that face the area that Yuumei had wandered to. It just happened that kaichou had decided to peek out at that particular time. "Ah, hey." He called out to Yuumei once the creepy caretaker had disappeared to do whatever it was he did.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Looking over to Aichou, a small hint of pink appeared briefly on her cheeks. It was cute, seeing her concerned over the blue haired female's well being. "I'm fine..Just a small burn my cheek." She poked at the pinkish, somewhat tender area before shaking her head. "It's gonna take a lot more for me to get real hurt, though! So don't worry your pretty head over me, okay?" She took a hand and gently patted Aichou's, insisting that it was nothing and that she was fine. She didn't need the other woman to worry so much about a little burn.

Yuumei's head turned at the right time to hear the familiar voice, just as she was to open her door. She folded her hands behind her back and smiled meekly, "Hi there." She parted away from the door and walked a bit closer to Kaichou, examining his face. He didn't seem bothered from before and that worried her even less. Yuumei just didn't want him to think she was being as creepy as the caretaker or something. She wouldn't purposely stand out in front of the windows to be seen, after all.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned a shade of pink aswell, when uma touched her hand. "O-Okay." She whispered, giving a slight nod. "Y-You should put honey on it... it'll make it better very quickly." She responded, recalling the natural burn healer.

Kaichou gave her a sheepish smile. "Wanna come with me, and try to find the kitchen?" He asked, scratching the back of his head, his white and black hair bouncing as he did. "if you don't want to... of course I'd understand!"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled softly at Aichou's blushing, ruffling her hair before smiling at the tip. "I'll remember that at dinner time, then, thanks." She smiled and tilted her head to the side before chuckling. "How'd you know that? I mean, you're no dummy, but I'm guessing you read it somewhere, maybe?" She asked, scooting a little closer to the monochrome haired girl. Sure, her cheek stung quite a bit but she didn't pay much attention to that. She just wanted to talk to Aichou and get to know her as much as she possibly could.

Yuumei couldn't help but return that sheepish smile, although it settled to a real one as she heard Kaichou speak. She nodded happily, giggling and gently reaching out to take his hand in hers. "I'd love to come..Now C'mon! Let's go and try to find the kitchen..It's gotta be somewhere close in this crazy place, I smell something cooking." She cutely tapped at her nose and headed in the direction, trying not to tug Kaichou's arm off or anything.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned red. "I read up on natural remedies, and that one actually works better then store bought burn treatment." Aichou responded, her blush darkening as Uma scooted closer to her. "Also... putting mud helps ease a beesting." She whispered looking down to her hands.

Kaichou smiled, reaching his hand out to meet Yuumei's. "Alright then, lets be on our way." he responded, following her at almost the same pace, finding it to be quite comfortable. "So, what do you hope we having?" He inquired, hoping to start up a conversation, even if it was odd.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma listened intently, smiling softly. "I didn't know that. Guess I'll just have to carry around a jar of honey..Since it's so universal in its purposes. She tilted her head to the side, pursing her reddened lips before nodding, "That's interesting. I'm guessing some sort of compound in the mud eases the venom?" She looked to Aichou to see she was looking down at her hands. Very gently, Uma put her hand under Aichou's chin and brought it up to look at her, smiling kindly, "Hey, now. No need to be so shy, it's just you and me." She purred, gently cupping the girl's cheek for a moment before pulling away, placing her hands on her lap. "Now tell me more about these natural remedies. I bet a lot of them are pretty amazing." She thought about it for a moment before smiling, "Or...How about we talk about something that really interests you. More than anything else. I'd love to know more about you."

Once their hands were locked together, Yuumei smiled and had a small tinge of pink hit her cheeks as they walked. At his question, she took a moment or so to think it over soon before shrugging. "I'd say pizza, but I don't think the caretaker or any chefs would go to such lengths." She chuckled, "Besides, that's more of a casual meal... Other than that, though, I'm hoping for anything, really..Just as long as there's no raw onions or celery.." Her nose wriggled in disgust at the two vegetables for their very bitter tastes. "What about you? Any favourite dishes in mind?"

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou seemed to freeze for a moment when her eyes locked with Uma's. "u-Umm..." She stuttered, her mind seeming to pull a blank. "I know its odd... but... I like dolls." She whispered, semi-embarassed to be admitting it to another person.

"I'm just hoping for a hot, non-friend meal." Kaichou admitted, looking down to Yuumei as he spoke. "After a couple days of eatting nothing bu fast food, you start craving some... "real" food, I guess." He responded, wondering if this made any sense to his female companion.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma watched Aichou for the longest of times, wondering what the girl would do. When she had started to speak, though, Uma smiled gently. Instead of responding oddly to her admission, Uma chuckled, "There's nothing odd about that. There are quite a lot of lovely dolls in the world. I own two that I would never part with in the world." Granted, she'd only ever tell Aichou that, but they were her prized possessions, porcelain dolls she's had ever since she was a child. "Do you have a favourite doll?"

Yuumei laughed softly, but nodded in understanding. "I get what you mean. It's not so much that it's not 'real' food..I mean it's swimming in unhealthy chemicals, but I digress.. More so something that's closest to home cooked." She thought about it before her other hand went to her stomach just before it growled very lightly, "Come to think of it..A close to home cooked meal sounds really good now. I only hope that if that caretaker is cooking, it's good and not harmful in any way.." For a mere moment her lips tugged downward at the thought before she shook her head and looked to Kaichou, blushing a little. "Um...Do you plan on doing anything after dinner?" She asked suddenly, eyes straying away from him for a bit as she waited for his answer.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou looked down again, smiling once more, as if remembering a fond memory. "Yes, she was a gift, but I've only had her for about two years now." She responded, recalling her doll that she had safely packed away in her suitcase. "She's a foreign doll."

Kaichou seemed to grimace at the thought of the creepy man potentially trying to hurt them. "Hmmm... I thought I might like to check out their music room, but if you want to do something, i'd be more then happy to oblige."

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma listened, nodding occasionally. "That sounds lovely. It's always nice getting gifts, especially dolls. Mine have been in my family for a few generations now, I'm surprised their cute porcelain faces are still in tact." She chuckled before tilting her head, "Foreign? Where does it hail from?" Uma had heard that foreign dolls were often quite a great deal prettier than most, although she wasn't a complete fanatic, so she hadn't looked up pictures or seen any herself.

Hearing his reply, Yuumei smiled a little bit, "I just...wanted to see if you'd like to take a walk with me outside. It's supposed to be a clear sky tonight, perfect to see the moon in all its beauty..And it's even better when you have company to share it with..We could even look at the stars." She nodded a bit, smiling warmly. Yuumei always adored looking up at the skies at night, but since she didn't really have anyone to enjoy the sight with, she didn't do it very often.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"She came from Japan, she's a pullip." She responded, preparing to explain what made her doll so special. "She has a device in her head that lets her look from side to side, blink, and wink." She responded, knowing that Uma would probably find her doll creepy.

Kaichou nodded. "It sounds like a plan, then." He responded with a warm smile, just for Yuumei. "I'm looking forward to it now, actually."

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma thought about it, nodding, "I've heard about them, but didn't really know how they worked or why they were so pricey.." Although she did know that they were supposed to be quite nice. She thought about the doll being able to blink and wink, though, and pressed her lips together. "While that is cool, I'd probably be a bit upset if it started doing that in the middle of the night." She chuckled a bit, shaking her head. The last thing she wanted was to be afraid of some sort of possible, murderous doll. Not like those things really existed, though, she figured.

At his acceptance, Yuumei offered a wide smile and a small, supposed squeak of excitement, "Neither can I. I can't wait to see what type of moon is out tonight!" Wouldn't it be just their luck to get to see a full moon in a clear sky with small stars flickering on and off. The thought brought delightful shivers up and down the pink haired girl's spine. "Maybe if we're lucky, we'll see some shooting stars." She giggled at the thought. It may be an unlikely chance, but it was always nice to hope for something like that.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou actually giggled. "That would be very bad." She responded, but if her doll did come to life, she'd hope she'd be grateful to her for taking such great care of her. After all they were made with a special type of resin.

Kaichou smiled at Yuumei's reaction. "Then, I guess we better hurry and find the kitchen, so we can get off to our next adventure?" He offered the idea.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aichou's giggling made Uma smile as widelt as she possibly could, "That it would.." The simple thought brought a shiver of displeasure to her. She then went back to thinking about Aichou's giggle and chuckled softly herself, "You know.. You have a cute little giggle. I'd love to hear it more often."

Yuumei returned the smile and nodded in agreement. "I believe we should. Who knows what's outside and awaiting us." She laughed before glancing around at all the doors. The smell of food was coming from one of them.. When she caught a scent of it, she looked to Kaichou and smiled, "I think the kitchen's behind this door." She spoke, pointing to a nearby one that had the strong scent of food now flowing through the hall.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned a shade of pink again. "Perhaps, you'd like to see my doll later?" She offered, trying to change the subject.

Kaichou nodded, turning to go down another hallway, which lead to the kitchen doors. "Wow, we found it already." He responded, kind of amazed.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled softly, a bit surprised to see that she had offered to show the blue haired girl her doll. She smiled widely and nodded, "I'd love to see it later. I bet she's absolutely beautiful...Like her owner, of course." She giggled, tilting her head to the side before looking over to the fireplace. It was odd how it had just suddenly come to life like that with no logs, no flames.. She shook her head a little before glancing back to Aichou.

Yuumei glanced over to Kaichou and couldn't help but laugh at his comment. "I didn't think it would be that hard to find, honestly. The place may be big but not that much." She giggled and looked to him before heading in the kitchen. "Anything you might want to snack on?" There had to be snacks in the kitchen somewhere.