Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned red at the flirty compliment. "Its a phenomenon." She whispered, looking to the fireplace aswell. "P-Perhaps it was rigged?" She offered the idea. Some new fireplaces these days were rigged to turn on with a button, or a switch.

"I'm fine with anything." He responded peeking into the kitchen. "We could probably get some cheese and crackers so we don't spoil our apitite for dinner." He responded, looking back to the pink haired girl.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma thought about it before nodding, "Indeed, it is.. But I doubt it was rigged. I didn't feel any sort of button..and I surely didn't see a switch, either." She turned to Aichou, frowning a bit, "Maybe someone else was controlling it..? From afar or something?" What if there were cameras in the room or something? Uma looked around quickly at the thought, even stood up to start examining the furniture and walls.

Yuumei nodded a bit, smiling as she walked into the kitchen. It was absolutely spectacular, really. Very neatly kept, the pots and pans were being used to prepare their dinner and it smelled wonderful. At his suggestion of cheese and crackers, Yuumei nodded a tinge. "That sounds like a tasty hold over.." She chuckled and looked around, soon heading for the pantry to see if there was anything in there. She found a box of crackers and reached, although it was a bit past her fingertips, even with her shoujo heels on.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Or maybe motion activated?" Aichou offered, seeing as there were a couple of those on the market place. "If not, then I feel our privacy has been compromised." She responded, looking abit disgusted at that thought.

"Here, let me get it." Kaichou responded, brushing up against her briefly as he got the box of crackers down. "Okay, now to raid the fridge for cheese?" He asked her with a grin. "I wonder if they have sharp cheddar?" He asked out loud.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
After she hadn't seen anything that looked even remotely like a camera or hidden one, She folded her arms under her breasts and soon turned to Aichou. "Yeah..Maybe that's it. I mean..This place has got to make quite a lot..Then again.." She sat herself down, "I didn't really see anybody else up here, and I'm sure we didn't book this entire place just for us...I don't know.." She would have expected to see more staff than the caretaker, though.

Yuumei blushed a bit when Kaichou had reached and got the crackers. She coughed a bit and folded her arms, smiling embarrassingly, "I could have got it.." She whined playfully before laughing, "But thank you, anyway." She wouldn't be that prideful at a time like this. She knew her height limitations, despite not liking them a lot. Hearing him, she felt a grin press on her lips, "I hope so.. It always tastes the best with crackers! American cheese...Just doesn't really taste that great..With anything." But that was just her opinion.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Maybe..." Aichou responded snuggiling up to Uma, feeling that it would help Uma atleast get her mind off that for now. "Y-Your nice and warm." She whispered, softly, actually enjoying being close to Uma.

Kaichou chuckled. "I think American cheese is good on hamburgers and sandwiches, but thats it!" He responded, partially agreeing with what she had said.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma nodded a bit before blushing as Aichou had snuggled up to her. She welcomed it, though,and wrapped an arm around the girl, snuggling a bit closer herself. "Well..Thank you." She giggled, gently leaning her head against Aichou's. For the longest of times, her red eyes were on the flickering fireplace. "Despite the odd start to the fire..This is kind of really nice."

Yuumei thought about it for a moment or so before chuckling, "I guess it's good on burgers..I'm not a sandwich fan, so I can't really say much about that." She chuckled before gathering a plate. She placed the crackers in a fashionable manor before heading to the fridge to find the cheese. Luckily for her and Kaichou, there was sharp cheddar! "OOh, they've stocked a lot of fancy food here.." she purred softly before placing cheese squares on the crackers. Once she was done, she showed the plate to Kaichou and smiled, "And that's that, a fashionable little snack for two." She giggled, smiling proudly.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Y-Yes it is." Aichou whispered, still blushing a shade of red. She closed her eyes, leaning gently against Uma. How was it that this scene became so romantic?

Kaichou chuckled. "Yes, and most certainly delicious." He responded, moving to open a the door. "I do believe I saw a two seating table on the way here, that we could sit at." He added.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma looked at Aichou for the longest of times before her hand had gently caressed the girl's cheek and then ran through her long, black and white hair. "Just so pretty.." She spoke for a moment, smiling softly, "I'm sure out of whatever collection of dolls you have, you're the best looking.." Uma was so glad to see that the girl seemed to be rather comfortable around her, enough to lean against her in such a comfortable, romantic room such as this.

Yuumei smiled happily and looked to Kaichou, blushing happily, "I only hope so. I'm not the best chef, but I think these should at least edible." She giggled and walked out the door he had opened and nodded, "It's a date then~." She spoke, winking playfully before offering a cute chuckle. The plate was placed down on the table carefully. Yuumei stood there, hands folded as she waited for Kaichou to accompany her and sit down.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned a deep shade of red. "M-Maybe..." She whispered, looking up to Uma, wondering what came next?

Kaichou followed her, waiting for her to sit down. "Well, I'm sure its quite good." He smiled.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled softly, settling her hand under her chin very gently. "Maybe? Oh, come now, you know you're absolutely adorable." She smiled and leaned forward, looking into her heterochromic eyes. "Long, pretty hair, that innocent face, those eyes..You're the perfect doll." Their noses touched ever so gently until Uma leaned as much in as possible, pressing her plump, reddened lips on Aichou's in a gentle, sweet kiss.

Yuumei sat herself down as he had came to her side and patted the seat right next to her. "If cheese and crackers together aren't good, then I think I've failed completely at life!" She laughed and brushed some of her long hair back, looking to Kaichou for a bit. When she felt she looked too much, she blushed a bit and looked away, playing with a few of her curls.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned a deep shade of red, as Uma kissed her. She closed her eyes, timidly kissing her back. She gently pressed herself to Uma, her heart thumping.

Kaichou chuckled again, sitting beside her. "Well, If you fail at cooking, you are a wonderful singer." He assured her, with a sure nodd. He then lifted a cracker, and took a bite.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled gently against the girl's lips, deepening it before one hand gently cupped her cheek, the other wrapping it around her waist, pressing herself as much against Aichou as she could and equally glad to see she was getting into it. She pulled away for only a second and gently rubbed her nose against Aichou's, "My, my. Someone's a good kisser. If you're holding back on me, then shame on you~" She purred, leaning in to kiss her lips once more to see how the girl would react and, of course, because she wanted to.

Yuumei had taken up a cracker at first and just as she was to bite into it, she heard his comment. Her face flushed to a complete red and she giggled nervously. "I would't say that I'm that good a singer..B-But thank you.." She fiddled with her hair a bit more as she took another cracker, smiling. "I think my life is safe from fail..for now." She laughed before cupping her cheek and leaning against her hand, "So, tell me, Kaichou. How do you feel about this place right now? Excited to really start our vacation?"

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou was panting slightly, when Uma had pulled back, her cheeks red again. But, she welcomed the next kiss aswell, getting abit more aggressive, getting closer to the verge of no return.

Kaichou smiled. "I'm excited about having a week of not having to sing all the time like a wind up song bird." He admitted, taking another bite of a cracker.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma felt her heart racing at the next kiss and was quite surprised to see Aichou's sudden aggression. She returned the kisses, hand gently placed on the back of the girl's head and gently grasping at her hair, urging Aichou as close as possible.

A small giggle left Yuumei's lips. She understood how that went. "It is nice to have a break from all the singing..Or at least the manditory singing. I wouldn't mind doing it if I wanted to have a little fun..or if I were in the shower or something." She giggled before looking around, smiling, "If we have any time before dinner...Do you think you would maybe want to watch a movie? I'm sure they've got some sort of living room area with a tv around here."

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou eventually pulled back from the kiss, now heavily panting. She looked up to Uma, her cheeks a bright red, her mind still not quite comprehending what in the world they just did. But oddly... she wanted to do it again.

Kaichou nodded, fully agreeing with her. "Sure, sounds like a plan." He smiled, before picking up another cracker. "Oh, is there any movies you want to see?" He asked, slowly probing, trying to get to know Yuumei better.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Once Aichou had pulled away, Uma took the time to catch her breath, and while she was panting, not as much as Aichou. She looked to the red faced girl and chuckled a little, running a hand through her hair. "That was quite nice..Who knoew you were such a kisser." She smiled and leaned in to sweetly kiss the girl's cheek before looking around. Uma placed a hand on Aichoi's and tilted her head to the side, "Is there anything you want to do? Perhaps explore another room? Anything you want."

Smiling happily, Yuumei ate another cracker before dabbing her lips. Great! She'd get to spend more time with Kaichou before dinner. "Well....I'm good with most anything. I kind of want to see a comedy right now, though." Yuumei always liked to laugh, and she immediately liked anyone who could make her laugh quite a bit.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Lets go explore some more." She whispered, feeling they had gotten to comfortable here. "Lets go." She added softly, hopping up, and heading towards the door.

Kaichou smiled. "I like comedy too, honestly, much more then horror." he responded shaking his head.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
A soft smile hit Uma's lips and she nodded, getting up and on her feet easily. She dusted her skirt off as she headed toward the door and opened it. She motioned an arm to urge Aichou to go first, "My lady." She purred charmingly.

Yuumei thought about it and bobbed her head to the side, "I love horror, don't get me wrong, but I do love to laugh.." She giggled a bit and looked at the crackers before taking the tray in hand, "C'mon! Let's get to watching a move before that creepy caretaker calls us for dinner!" She grinned and spun on her heel, happily trotting out of the kitchen and playfully looking back, wanting to see if Kaichou would chase after her.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned a shade of pink, when Uma called her that. "Lets try that one." She responded, pointing to a random door. "I-Is that okay?" She asked.

Kaichou got up and followed after her, a grin on his face. "Have an idea of what to watch?" He asked with a chuckle.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma only smiled and gently held on to Aichou's hand before looking to the door she had picked. Nodding, she walked toward it, "Of course it is. Let's see what's behind it.." She offered the doorknob to her, though, this ts time, "I think iy'd only be right for you to open it this time." She purred, brushing  some hair away from her eyes.

Looking back to Kaichou, Yuumei smiled a little before finding the movies. She placed the snack tray downbefore heading over to look at the display. She pressed her lips together and hummed a bit. "How abooooooout.. Hmm, hmm..Land of the Lost? The new one's supposed to be pretty funny.."