Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned a deep shade of red, reaching out to grasp the knob. At once, she turned the kob and pulled the door open, finding an elegent bedroom, with a queen canopy bed. "Wow... its pretty." She whispered.

Kaichou smiled, giving a nod. "Sure, i heard its suppose to be pretty funny." He responded, moving to sit down on the couch.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled, watching the girl before taking a peek into the room herself. She gasped softly at the sight, looking all around. "Wow is right...It's absolutely stunning.." She took a few steps in and looked all around. It was quite elegant and seemed as if there was no detail spared in making all of what was around them a possibility. Whoever got to sleep here for the duration of their vacation would be quite thrilled, she was sure.

Yuumei placed the dvd in the player and as it started, she sat herself next to Kaichou, adjusting herself on it a bit until she was comfortable. She glanced over to him and smiled, blushing a bit at how close they were on the medium sized couch. This was nice, though. A gorgeous living room, state of the art entertainment center, luxurious couches. She was sure this place was just teeming with gorgeousness and secrets waiting to be unfolded.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"I think this might be a honeymoon suite." Aichou whispered, following Uma into the room. "Its quite, r-romantic... tooo..." She added, looking dow for a moment.

"Wow, what a theater..." Kaichou muttered, looking at the huge TV, and what not wide-eyed. "I feel like we stepped away further from the world."

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma looked over to Aichou, giggling a bit. "Then it looks like you have quite an eye for choosing romantic rooms." She chuckled and took hold of the girl's hand, playfully spinning around before leading to the bed. "Come on, doesn't hurt to sit down on it, now does it?" She purred, plopping herself on the bed. It was rather soft, not a 'sink in completely' kind, but enough to be quite comforting.

Yuumei nodded a bit, smiling widely. "Indeed, it is. I really wish I had things like this in my room." She laughed softly and shook her head. "It would be nice, but a bit too much for a single room, I guess." She let the movie play and smiled a bit, her fingers twirling absentmindedly at her hair.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou blushed as she sat down beside Uma on the bed. "I-I guess." She whispered, looking timidly up to her. How was it, she kept ending them up like this?

"Yeah, Maybe if we had a community room..." Kaichou thought out loud. "But of course, we have messy people back at the dorms..." He sighed.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma laughed happily for a moment or so, letting herself get almost completely sunken into the bed until Aichou had sat down. She sat herself up and gently wrapped her arms around Aichou, gently nuzzling against her shoulder, "There you go again..Being so cute and timid." She chuckled and looked up to the girl, into her eyes, "What is it that you're afraid of, hm?"

"A community room.." Yuumei repeated, trying to think about it before shrugging, "Unfortunately.. But we could always try grouping people in certain rooms..You know, the semi clean with the pretty clean and everything. Maybe then we'd have less fights!" She spoke jokingly, laughing a bit. After watching the movie for a while, Yuumei found herself being rather figety and couldn't properly adjust herself. She didn't have a pillow to lay her head on and at some point she had gently leaned against Kaichou's shoulder. Blushing softly, she looked up to him, "You...You don't mind, don't you..? I'll get up if it's a problem..!" she lifted her head a bit, her hands nervously balling up in front of her chest. She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"B-Being eatten by the big bad wolf... infront of me." She whispered, timidly, teasing her back. She closed her eyes, snuggiling into her. That sort of fit them... Aichou being a timid rabbit, and Uma being a flirt wolf.

Kaichou smiled at her gently. "Its fine, honestly." He responded, gently stroking her back, holding her close, as if trying to comfort her.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Surprised by Aichou's teasing, Uma stared for a moment before giggling. She gently pressed her lips against Aichou's cheek, leaving a red  kiss mark. "Being eaten? Oh, now, now.. I don't think it'd be that bad, little rabbit." She ran a hand through Aichou's hair, chuckling as the girl snuggled back and into her.

Yuumei felt herself calm down a little bit and smiled, feeling a shiver run up and down her back as Kaichou stroked it. She smiled embarrassingly and curled against him as he held her close, enjoying being this close to him. She wasn't even paying much attention to the movie now.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou closed her eyes letting out a small gasp. She was almost all Uma's. She was succubing to the "wolf", and enjoying it. She felt her body beginto tingle, and gently, she began to kiss at Uma's jawbone.

As the menu came up, Kaichou selected the play option, and the movie went to the opening credits. But, his mind was far from the movie... His mind was on the cute little lady beside him.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled more to herself at the girl's gasping. Her arms were still wrapped around Aichou while one hand occasionally twirled at her hair. She watched the girl, smiling in satisfaction as she felt Aichou's soft lips kissing at her jawbone. "My, my..Is the little rabbit getting some confidence? I like it." She purred, smirking.

Yuumei had long since made herself comfortable against Kaichou. One of her hands was gently wrapped around his arm, not only for support but to be as close to him as possible. She wanted to watch the movie, yeah, but she also wanted to get to know Kaichou and talk to him. Coming up with something to talk about, though, was sort of a problem. "So, Kaichou.." She started first rather absentmindedly, unsure of if she could actually think of something on the spot.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
The "rabbit" began to kiss up her jawbone, evrntually, kissing her lips. Aichou eventually migrated to be sitting on Uma's lap as they kissed.

Kaichou looked down to the girl. "Yesss? He asked with a grin, a mischivious twinkle in his eye as he pulled her closer yet to him. And with that, he stole a kiss.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma watched, grinning widely before returning the kiss Aichou had initiated. She ran a hand through Aichou's hair as the girl sat on her lap. She sweetly held on to the girl's head, kissing happily as one hand trailed slowly down the girl's waist.

Yuumei blinked and stuttered embarrassingly for a moment, "Oh! I..Um..." She watched and noticed that twinkle in his eye. She was about to try and explain herself before he had brought her in and kissed her. Her face flushed to the reddest of reds before she found her arms gently wrapping around his neck and returning the kiss he had stolen. She pulled away after a bit and looked down, brushing some hair from her face and giggling nervously.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou wrapped her arms around Uma's neck. It seemed all of the girl's timidness had disappeared, and the girl was quite sure what she wanted.

Kaichou smiled, seeing her fidget. "Whats wrong?" He asked, now worrying her might have done something to offend her.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(Ugh, real late, reply is real late..Sorry, got back into the swing of school today. @_@)

A grin was on Uma's lips the entire time they were kissing, her hand still running through the gir's hair. She was rather surprised to see how comfortable Aichou had gotten to all of this,and to her, but she didn't sneeze at it. She leaned forward, gently and playfully nibbling at the girl's lips.

Looking to Kaichou, Yuumei blinked a bit before shaking her head, "Nothing! I just..I didn't expect you to kiss me is all.." She grew quiet for a mere moment before chiming in again, "But don't take it the wrong way or anything...!!...I liked it..Very much.." She blushed even more, looking him in the eye to ensure that she really meant everything she was saying.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou eventually pulled back, giggiling. "That tickles." She whispered, covering her eyes.

Kaichou grinned. "I'm glad you enjoyed it then." He chuckled.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Looking to the girl as she pulled back, Uma offered a slight chuckle. She took the girl's hands in hers and removed them from her eyes, "Don't hide, then I can't se your pretty face~"

Yuumei blushed a bit, fingers running through her hair for a moment before she had gently leaned herself against Kaichou once again. At least he seemed to be enjoying her little slip ups and didn't think she was odd or anything.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Timidly, Aichou lowered her hands, revealing her beat red cheeks. "M-My face is not that pretty..." She whispered.

Kaichou let her get readujusted to him. He found it nie to have... well... have someone close. Not that he'd admit it in the presence of another guy. But, Yuumei seemed to be enjoying it too, so all was fine.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled a bit as the girl lowered her hands and shook her head, "Well, I beg to differ." She purred sweetly, leaning forward to gently kiss the girl's nose.

Yuumei glanced up at Kaichou for a moemnt after she eas readjusted and settled, smiling a bit. She liked this, being close to him and being able to just be her silly self. She didn't pay all that much attention to the movie now, though.. She was much too enthralled with being so close to Kaichou. She looked at him, smiling for a while and just as she was about to say something, she heard what sounded like a gong. Right outside the door of the room, she heard the creepy caretaker's voice, announcing that it was time for dinner. She shivered for a moment and looked to Kaichou, starting to get onto her feet, "Looks like it's time to eat.." She still couldn't help but feel uneasy about that caretaker.. Something was very, very strange about him for sure.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
The girl gasped softly, her cheeks turning a bright red again as Uma kissed her nose. 'Why am I so quick to blush at her teasings?!' Aichou thought, squinching her eyes shut.

Kaichou nearly jumped out of his skin hearing the man, announce that dinner was on a table. "I suppose so." He responded, quickly standing up and offering a hand to Yuuma. "Perhaps we should find Uma and Aichou, and drag them to dinner?' he asked with a smirk, trying to lighten it up.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma couldn't help but giggle softly at the girl's gasping. She played with her hair and shook her head, smiling, "So cute, as always.." She chuckled and pulled away a bit, feeling her stomach growl only slightly. She put a hand on it before shaking her head

Yuumei chuckled weakly at his response before smiling, taking his hand and nodding. "I think that's a lovely plan...Let's do it." She giggled and smiled before looking around, "I believe they went down that hallway, but I'm not sure what room so..It looks like we're going to be knocking on all of the doors..Maybe that'll stall dinner- and being in the same room as the caretaker- a bit."