Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou happened to notice Uma's expression. "W-Whats wrong?" She asked, this time speaking softly on purpose. Had something upset her? Was it something that SHE had done?

Kaichou shook his head, refusing her offer, as politely as possible. "Its alright, I can take it back, and cook it abit myself, I'll be right back." Kaichou responded standing up from his chair, and picking up his plate. He then turned and headed towards the kitchen.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
As soon as Uma heard Aichou's question and noticed the girl's expression, she almost choked on a piece of food she was eating. She cleared it and then looked to Aichou, shaking her head, "Oh, nothing! I was just thinking.." She took the girl's hand in hers and gently patted it reassuringly, "Really..Nothing's wrong..And don't you give me that look, you didn't do anything." she spoke sweetly, looking at Aichou for the longest of times until she had noticed Yuumei offering her steak and Kaichou leaving to the kitchen. This brought a small smirk to her face, "Awww, how sweet~" She teased, smiling a bit at the pink haired girl.

At his refusal of her offer, Yuumei smiled weakly and pushed her plate aside, nodding. "Alright.." She responded softly, watching as he left. When she heard Uma's comment, though, her head whipped back in the direction of the blue haired girl, blinking as her cheeks lit up quickly. "Wh-Whaa? I was just trying to be nice!" She avoided eye contact, hands fiddling with each other until they tugged gently at a few strands of her hair, which only made Uma smirk.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou blushed when Uma had taken her hand and patted it. "O-Okay, if you say so." She whispered turning back to dinner, letting it take a slow tour to her tummy. However, her rabbit ears were getting in the way, and for dinner, she removed them.

Kaichou found his way easily to the kitchen, but to his surprise no one was there. No creepy man. No chef. And it was dinner time? Walking in, he TRIED to find something to cook his steak on, but found NOTHING, as odd as it was. And with each passing second, that steak was looking better and better.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled softly, trying to really prove that everything was alright, "I do say so..How dare you doubt me." she purred playfully, leaning in to gently kiss the girl's chek before letting her continue on with her meal. Uma looked to hers, eating a bit and smirking still in satisfaction as she watched Yuumei.

The pink haired girl hadn't brought her head up from her meal. She continued to eat at her steak, a little worried about Kaichou. The last thing she wanted was for him to get sick on their vacation. The first time in a few minutes, when she did look up, she noticed Uma's amused look and shook her head. She was still going to stick to the excuse that she was just trying to be nice. She looked around after a while, dabbing her lips. Where was that caretaker? It was rather odd for him to not be seen or heard every so often.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou finished up her plate, still blushing from when Uma had eased her like so. But, that was the way of things though? "I wonder if kaichou is alright..." She whispered, now worrying about her brother.

Kaichou took a bite, unsure about doing it period. But her found it went down easier then he thought. Then another bite, and another bite. Within moments, he found himself licking the blood off the plate... And out of fear, shock, and surprise, he dropped the plate, which shattered on the flor.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Soon Uma had finished up her food as well and was just relaxing in her chair, althoug she blinked, looking to the girl. "He has been gone for a while..." But nothing could have happened for him, the blue haired girl thought. Kaichou knew how to take care of himself. She wasn't too worried herself.

Yuumei stared at her empty plate, listening to the two girls before nodding a bit. "You're right, he has been.." She mumbled first, pressing her lips together. When she heard a shattering noise, Yuumei was on her feet quickly, "I'll be right back, you two stay here, alright?" She offered a nervous smile before turning on a heel quickly. She walked out of the dining room calmly but sprinted to the kitchen to see the plate shattered, empty and Kaichou standing there. "Kaichou...What's the matter?" She asked softly, walking in.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou watched Yuumei go, her mind spinning at top speed. Everything so far had been really odd since they got here for sure!

Kaichou looked up to Yuumei before quickly covering his bloody mouth. He couldn't let her seem him after that... Not even he knew what had caused that...

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma looked over to Aichou and gently placed a hand on her shoulder, rubbing it comfortingly. "Hey, don't worry. I bet you Kaichou's just fine. And if something's wrong..Well, I'm sure Bubblegum will cheer him up." She purred softly, gently ruffling the girl's hair.

Yuumei looked to him, noticing how he had covered his mouth. For a moment she could have sworn she saw  some blood. That worried her a little and had her walking closer to him. "Kaichou, you're worrying me..Are you alright?"

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
The little rabbit seemed to calm down abit, and ease up in her chair. "Your probably right." She whispered, kissing Uma's cheek, as a way to say thank you for everything you've done for me.

Kaichou turned away, still covering his mouth. "Y-Yes, I'm fine." He assured her, wish it had just been a cut from the broken plate, and not him going to town on that steak.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled, chuckling softly at the girl's kiss to her cheek. "My, a kiss on the cheek? Someone's getting daring." She teased softly and smiled, gently rubbing the girl's hair. It was good to see that she was able to calm the girl down and have her not worry as much.

"Are you sure? Why are you covering your mouth?" Standing in front of him, Yuumei gently placed her hand over his. "Did you get hurt or something? Kaichou, please talk to me, we're all rather worried.." She looked him in the eyes, her eyes begging to have some sort of answer presented to her.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou blushed again, wondering if she should tease back. "W-Why not?" She managed, looking over to her, trying to keep her nerves collected.

Kaichou turned to look at her, not willing to refuse her request. "I... I ate it..." He responded sounding confused, among many other things. "I... I don't know..." He trailed off, biting his bloody lower lip.

OOC: This is how i percive Uma.
http://i44.tinypic.com/35n3pz9.jpg  (Its just an altered doll.)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled at first, taking strands of Aichou's hair into her fingers and twirling it, "You know..It makes me glad to hear you reply that way. You're really starting to come out of that shell of yours..Or perhaps a burrow would better fit you." She smiled, pressing her lips against Aichou's cheek to give her a kiss.

Yuumei felt relieved sliughtly as he had started to speak, although her eyes had grown wide for a moment as she listened to him. She removed his hand and saw the blood on his lips, standing there for a moment or so before chuckling softly. She waked over to the counter and took a napkin, wiping the blood off. "Hey...Don't worry. Maybe you ended up liking the taste of rare meat...Not a lot of people do, but it's not uncommon." That had to be the logical explanation to it. When she was done wiping the blood off, she smiled and gently placed a hand on his cheek, trying to relieve him of all the conflicting feelings.

((Omagawsh yees~ ow o I love it~ It's fashionable, edgy and still quite appealing! <3))

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou decided to response to this without words, and kissed Uma flat on the lips, before looking back down to her lap, blushing again. "Well.. I'm trying." She whispered, with a soft giggle.

Kaichou felt his own cheeks burn slightly when Yuumei gently wiped his lips clean of the blood. And then for her to try and reassure, it meant quite abit to him. "Thank you." he whispered, hugging her tightly, hoping this wasn't to forward.

OOC: Glad you like. :3 Hope Kaichou isn't too girly.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma, surprised by the action, responded by returning the kiss, grinning rather widely as the girl pulled away. "I'm quite glad you're trting..Keep it up." she winked playfully before looking around, frowning a bit. "I recall something about dessert being said.." She mumbled after a while, shrugging a little bit. She giggled at the thought, remembering that they would have a choice on their dessert, although both options sounded rather appetizing at this point.

Yuumei smiled softly at the sight of his cheeks heating up in colour. It only stretched wider and wider as he had hugged her. She returned it
rather eagerly. Once she pulled away a bit, she looked into his eyes and smiled. "Now, how about we head back to the dining room and get a start on dessert?"

((Naaah. It's cute~ Plus he can exhibit his manriness as the 'symptoms' worsen. >D))

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Shall we go find out about dessert?" Aichou asked, wanting to hunt for that delicious cake! She proceeded to stand, already having made up her mind about what she would do.

Kaichou nodded. "Sounds like a splendid idea to me." He responded, taking Yuumei's hand, and leading her back to the dining room. "Please don't tell my sister about that little episode, she'll worry to death." He requested of his lady friend.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled widely, laughing a little as Aichou had gotten up so quickly to look for where the dessert was. She got up after the girl, gently taking her hand in hers and grinning, "I believe we shall. It seems like you'll die without a slice of cake." She shook her head, walking toward the door. "Although..Where to check first. Other than the kitchen.."

Yuumei smiled, grinning softly as he took her hand and followed back to the dining room. She nodded a bit, "I'll make sure not to. There's no need for her to worry so much." Not when she seemed to really be getting comfortable, not only in this place but with Uma as well.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Where might have creepy man hidden the cake?" Aichou thought outloud, checking a cart that was sitting in the hallway. "Ah, here it is!" She responded, uncovering two differant cakes.

"Thanks Yuumei." Kaichou responded with a smile, as they would have came upon Aichou and Uma in the hallway. He chuckled, seeing his sister find the cakes.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma laughed at every action Aichou had been taking. From her cute little comment to her so closely examining around for cake. When she did find them, Uma gently patted the girl on the head and grinned, "Take your pick of the cakes." She purred, smiling. Uma would be fine with eating either of them, just as long as she had a counter balance to the tasty steak.

With a nod, Yuumei continued to walk before noticing the two in the hallway. She grinned happily and looked at the two, as well as the cakes. "I didn't think it would take very long for Aichou to find the cake. "I don't blame her..They both look really tasty.."

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"I'd like a devil's food." Aichou responded, taking a slice of that particular cake, and placeing it on a clean plate. "W-What would ya'll like? I'll get it for you." She added.

Kaichou smiled, that was Aichou for you, sweets obsessed. He decided to be a gentleman, and let the ladies get their cake first.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma nodded and allowed the girl to get her slice before thinking about it for herself. "I'm not a carrot cake person, so set me up with a devil's food, too, please?" She asked softly, smiling. That was sweet of the girl to do that, then againshe was always sweet.

Yuumei glanced over to Kaichou, glad to see that smile on his lips. That was good, his mind was off what had just happened. She then grinned happily, "I'm all for carrot cake!" Devil's food was great, but it couldn't hold a candle of any kind to carrot cake, in Yuumei's eyes.