Roze's & Shuga's

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Really? Cool! Link me, plox? c: Also~ I put an update on the pic I'm working on on UO. n Un

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yaay! So I'm guessing I did his hair right. ;w;

Thank yoou~ o 3o

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Not much, testing out a background for the picture..

Watcha think? .3 .

Still gotta make adjustments on some stuff.. Stupid sensitive touchpad. >A>

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yaaay~! And now I've got the final one, Here. May not seem like much a difference but I got rid of some paint interferences on layers so hopefully it looks cleaner. ; w;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yaay~ ;w ; Also, I posted it in your thread on VO, so let's hope someone will see it and offer to be Seiyuu! If not, I'll post it constantly in my UO statuses. :'D

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Nooo, no spamming at all. xD Just casually mentioning it and doing other stuff. :'D Mainly fixing my blog page on there and putting up some UTArt. x33

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I hope so! Don't wanna wait forever for that.. D': Do you have a dA? I have one but I'm not a part of any UTAU thing.. ; o;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OOh, I see.. D" I bet your photography is good~

OOOh, that's so cute! <3333

Yes, I did. xD I thought it'd be fun to name her that because she does think kind of highly about herself, though she doesn't always show it. -  u-

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Hahaha!
If she was made into a real utau, I could see her being related to a queen, a judge, and the zodiacal sign of libra.

Queen due to seeming mighty sometime.
Judge, seeming when she makes a descision she thinks its absolute. (Maybe gavel be her character item?)
And then libra's scales?

I id a voice meme. >.<

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would love to make her a real utau, but I would either have to voice act for her or get someone else to voice act and oto. @U@;; But I do plan on it one of these days. 8D'

And totally! A Gavel would be awesome..Or a scepter with a gavel head or something. cx

I saaaaw~ 8D I gotta do that..Maybe tomorrow since tonight is Wrestlemania.. ;;orz