Run-time error 5: Invalid procedure call or argument

kjch

Momo's Minion
It's been 5 days please I really need help. I'll provide any information needed to solve the problem.

kjch

Momo's Minion
I followed some installing tutorials on Youtube, they stated that you need to change your region to Japanese, and so I did. Then I went to configure the decimals settings, which I left it as it is because it was the same as the video wanted. After that, I downloaded the English version (0.4.18e) of UTAU setup from http://utau2008.xrea.jp and ran it (I choose install only on this user and installed it at "C:\Users\[Name]\Documents").
After the setup the error above popped out no matter what I tried (running as administrator, troubleshooting, compatibility mode).

But yesterday I tried reinstalling the program but this time the setup program showed this
1620048261320.png
I only have a basic understanding of Japanese and couldn't make out what the message was. The program files which supposedly should be installed in "C:\Users\[Name]\Documents" wasn't there.

kjch

Momo's Minion
1620050939954.png
Was indeed locale.

Reinstalled the program with a redownloaded setup and changed the install directory to C:\Program Files (x86)\UTAU and it creates a UTAU file directory.

1620054146217.png
The error still shows up when utau.exe is ran.

Attachments

• 1620054106676.png
    1620054106676.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 2