sample won't play despite it existing in the voicebank

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
i rerecorded a sample and deleted all of the files associated with it, but i still get this error message and then silence
Untitled.png
i've had this problem with only a few very specific samples and the only difference i can think of is recording them with a different mic at first. they sounded like the audio was peaking so i rerecorded and now this happens?????

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
bumping this to say it apparently only doesn't work with moresampler, but if i don't use moresampler i have a bunch of frqs to redo
why isn't it working SPECIFICALLY with moresampler?????? it says the files aren't there but they ARE I JUST RERECORDED THEM

GeneralNuisance

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
bumping this to say it apparently only doesn't work with moresampler, but if i don't use moresampler i have a bunch of frqs to redo
why isn't it working SPECIFICALLY with moresampler?????? it says the files aren't there but they ARE I JUST RERECORDED THEM
Delete all FRQs, MRQs and LLSM files, then reinitialize them. I was having this issue too.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Is the voicebank the sample is in inside the UTAU voice folder? If that's the case then you'll want to move the voice folder outside of the UTAU folder into another folder (NOT program files) on the computer. I've encountered a similar issue in the past and it seems to be a permission issue since the program files/program filesx86 folder require administrator perms--this often prevents programs from being able to save files within those folders.

It may also be beneficial to delete moresampler and then re-download--seems to fix whatever Moresampler related issues I've had. There's a permitted reupload in this thread, since you can no longer download it directly from Kanru's site.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Is the voicebank the sample is in inside the UTAU voice folder? If that's the case then you'll want to move the voice folder outside of the UTAU folder into another folder (NOT program files) on the computer. I've encountered a similar issue in the past and it seems to be a permission issue since the program files/program filesx86 folder require administrator perms--this often prevents programs from being able to save files within those folders.

It may also be beneficial to delete moresampler and then re-download--seems to fix whatever Moresampler related issues I've had. There's a permitted reupload in this thread, since you can no longer download it directly from Kanru's site.
redownloading moresampler fixed my problem!!! thank you!

Reactions: Kazumimi