Searching for Some Dedicated Voice Providers

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Just copying text from a dA journal of mine, still searching;
I'm looking for a voicer(Or Voicers, if interested) for new UTAU I can manage, I have ideas for a few, but I'd like to find the right voice for them before beginning their design/character development.
I'm looking for someone who is willing to record full vcv, with a list I will provide to you, and ATLEAST one append, opposite of the core Voice type; A soft core will need a strong or solid append and vice versa. v w v/ You will also need a decent quality mic. If you're unsure of your mic's quality, feel free to shoot me a sample regardless, or a sample through the program itself! ; o ;/

Please send over/post a sample of your voice (or any voice of yours you have available, if you already voice UTAU v w v) if interested, thank you! I'll for sure let you know if your voice fits anything I have planned and go over more details... ; o ;
---------------------------------
End of Copy/Paste
Sorry if this is a bit vague, llOTL but I have many possible concepts in mind, so if you wanna voice for me, just let me know, I'll probably have something!
I will be oto'ing all the banks. I have a preference and more abundant need for mature voices, but don't feel afraid to try otherwise! Most voice types I may need are a contrast I can't quite explain, so if you're willing and able, just voice however's easier for you. Also, I am looking for LONG-TERM voicers. If you do not intend to voice this UTAU, just this UTAU, with the voice you provide, please don't deceive me. v wv I do not mean that this is all you have to voice, but please don't mesh the voice type around making it too similar to your others, if any ; o ;/ I do like to have updates every once in a while... //I'm very sorry cause I, myself, even have this problem. llOTL I'm sorry if I ask of too much..
I may not be able to give anything in return, but if its something within my ability, I may be able to help! Just ask! I'm very willing to repay you for voicing ; A ; ... //My abilities are just very limited llOTL
Thank you for reading~

DraygonChan

Teto's Territory
Just copying text from a dA journal of mine, still searching;
I'm looking for a voicer(Or Voicers, if interested) for new UTAU I can manage, I have ideas for a few, but I'd like to find the right voice for them before beginning their design/character development.
I'm looking for someone who is willing to record full vcv, with a list I will provide to you, and ATLEAST one append, opposite of the core Voice type; A soft core will need a strong or solid append and vice versa. v w v/ You will also need a decent quality mic. If you're unsure of your mic's quality, feel free to shoot me a sample regardless, or a sample through the program itself! ; o ;/

Please send over/post a sample of your voice (or any voice of yours you have available, if you already voice UTAU v w v) if interested, thank you! I'll for sure let you know if your voice fits anything I have planned and go over more details... ; o ;
End of Copy/Paste
Sorry if this is a bit vague, llOTL but I have many possible concepts in mind, so if you wanna voice for me, just let me know, I'll probably have something!
I will be oto'ing all the banks. I have a preference and more abundant need for mature voices, but don't feel afraid to try otherwise! Most voice types I may need are a contrast I can't quite explain, so if you're willing and able, just voice however's easier for you. Also, I am looking for LONG-TERM voicers. If you do not intend to voice this UTAU, just this UTAU, with the voice you provide, please don't deceive me. v wv I do not mean that this is all you have to voice, but please don't mesh the voice type around making it too similar to your others, if any ; o ;/ I do like to have updates every once in a while... //I'm very sorry cause I, myself, even have this problem. llOTL I'm sorry if I ask of too much..
I may not be able to give anything in return, but if its something within my ability, I may be able to help! Just ask! I'm very willing to repay you for voicing ; A ; ... //My abilities are just very limited llOTL
Thank you for reading~
If you're still accepting for this, I might send something in the next few days. Any voice is allowed, right? Or are you searching for someone of a certain gender? Mainly because I really can't do any kind of male voice, except for maybe a child.

VaNexuS

Defender of Defoko
If you're still accepting for this, I might send something in the next few days. Any voice is allowed, right? Or are you searching for someone of a certain gender? Mainly because I really can't do any kind of male voice, except for maybe a child.
Yeah, any voice is fine. I have a lot of characters that need one so it'll be fine. I can't guarantee it'll fit anyone though til i hear a sample through the program itself. But a raw sample to give example of voice type is always fine.
I'll look forward to your samples!

DraygonChan

Teto's Territory
Yeah, any voice is fine. I have a lot of characters that need one so it'll be fine. I can't guarantee it'll fit anyone though til i hear a sample through the program itself. But a raw sample to give example of voice type is always fine.
I'll look forward to your samples!
Welp, now that I have the free time, I can do it... but I'm overly conscious about my actual singing skill, so... mind if I send you an UTAU sample...? I'm redoing her bank today, so it's not really that accurate in terms of quality, but it works... I voiced Akemi. (And yes, her bank's pretty bad. Then again, it was my second time recording for UTAU. Bleh.)

VaNexuS

Defender of Defoko
Welp, now that I have the free time, I can do it... but I'm overly conscious about my actual singing skill, so... mind if I send you an UTAU sample...? I'm redoing her bank today, so it's not really that accurate in terms of quality, but it works... I voiced Akemi. (And yes, her bank's pretty bad. Then again, it was my second time recording for UTAU. Bleh.)

Ah-- I'd prefer a singled voice sample, and one of the voice type you can provide... But if you still wanna voice, I guess you can record a voice bank in a free voice type you have and I'll use it--, the quality's alright.. I'd just need to figure out an idea..
Tbh, Only voice an UTAU for me, if you're able to voice long term, and provide atleast one append.. I'm also looking for VCV banks only-- so if you can't do that.. llOTL I'm sorry, h a.. //I can oto all of it-, and I will provide a list. Still, thank you for your interest~!

DraygonChan

Teto's Territory
Ah-- I'd prefer a singled voice sample, and one of the voice type you can provide... But if you still wanna voice, I guess you can record a voice bank in a free voice type you have and I'll use it--, the quality's alright.. I'd just need to figure out an idea..
Tbh, Only voice an UTAU for me, if you're able to voice long term, and provide atleast one append.. I'm also looking for VCV banks only-- so if you can't do that.. llOTL I'm sorry, h a.. //I can oto all of it-, and I will provide a list. Still, thank you for your interest~!
I can and will, once I get the time... at this point in the school year, I haven't gotten to do ANY personal projects as of two weeks now, including rerecording. I have a few other voices I can do, so no worries...

VaNexuS

Defender of Defoko
I can and will, once I get the time... at this point in the school year, I haven't gotten to do ANY personal projects as of two weeks now, including rerecording. I have a few other voices I can do, so no worries...
Alright, well take your time! Just pm me a bank when you have one for me, and I'll get to working on it o 3o .. I'm sure it'll be fine o wo