Seeking Review on UTAU Video Essay Script!

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi guys! You may remember this essay was posted some time ago by kukuism21 but many revisions have been made since then. I've been helping add to it, and here is the latest draft! It covers everything from voicebank styles, recording in OREMO, configuring the oto.ini using SetParam, the UTAU interface, plugins, and even character design.

We're seeking feedback! If any experienced UTAU users have critique on the information provided or have anything to add, that'd be great! Feedback regarding the essay structure, writing, or wording is welcome too!

(If you add to the document, please use a new color or add it as a highlight comment. Thank you!!)

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I will read it later, but did you guys talk about FRQ editing? When I have time I will check this, thanks for yours good work! :3

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I will read it later, but did you guys talk about FRQ editing? When I have time I will check this, thanks for yours good work! :3
Thanks for offering to read it over \o/ I think kukuism wrote a little about .frq in there somewhere. None of the resamplers I use regularly use .frq so I never mess with it. if you have any additional info to add about it, feel free! :smile:

Reactions: Big_B

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So this isn't an essay, it's a tutorial?
It will be a series of videos covering the creation of voicebanks and using the program :-) So yeah! But it will be an edited and scripted-style video, not just sitting and recording a tutorial in real-time.