Seeking UTAU Characters for Winter Heat

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh hell yeah! -goes to old forum to snag this post- Okay for those of you that don't know I am currently writing a huuuge maybe not that huge but it's way bigger than what I normally write fanfcition affectionately titled "Winter Heat" and I want to use A LOT of characters in it yus plz.

So, I just wanna thank those who have already joined, it means a lot, and to let you guys know that no matter how big this list may look there is still room for more. I've even decided to accept unreleased UTAU. Even if you don't end up releasing them in the end...gimmie! *w*

FAQ:
1. Who are the main characters?
Iris Libra, Daisy Libra, Rai Akegata, Onomichi Saruokami, Kaisho Kenage, Mimi Yorune, Reni Kaeru, Tomo Chiyoko, Suika Irie, and Reicheru Hoshikone

Totally not biased as crap decisions I know. Haha, sorry, I just write about these guys all the time and it'd be easier for me to write a story with them being the main people.

2. Antagonists?

Taizo Zekkyoukoe, Souta Kumori, Bekkah Damene, Hayao Misakura, Vikotoro Nazucki, and Luna Ichine

Antagonist doesn't really mean "Hey look I'm a villain and will kill you!!"(one of them is like that...won't say who...) It just means...they're really going to go out of their way to make life miserable for the protagonists.

3. What is the story about?
Winter Heat is the title and it takes place in the fictional town of Lancaster Falls. One day an unknown group attacks the town, destroying everything and killing everyone in sight. Those that survive are desperate to try and figure out why it happened and stop things from getting worse(and of course NOT die).

4. Does it have to be MY UTAU? Can I volunteer my friends?
I'd prefer you didn't volunteer someone elses UTAU. Just yours. If you want to tell your friends about this and direct them here then cool but please, just UTAUs that you own. And that's a yes, you can sign more than one UTAU up as long as they're yours.

5. Does race/species/whatever matter?
Okay see, here is how it's going to work, I'm going to use Reni as an example. Like...I know Reni is a cyborg but for the purpose of this story she has to be a regular human with the same personality*cough*. So furries, anthropomorphic, androids, etc. will be accepted just...turned into humans.

If your UTAU absolutely CANNOT be a human...there is a way to make it work BUT only if they are one of the following:

a)A demon
OR
b)Has animal appendages but is not a full blown animal
OR
c)both?

6. Make sure my character is .....
Absolutely not. If you're going to sit here and tell me to follow your UTAUs personality to the letter you might as well not even post =/ I will do my best with personalities but I will not be constricted because you can't handle your UTAUs personality being a bit different. ^^;

7. Why don't you join the fanfic collab?
Because I started planning this before I knew about the collab. I'm sorry >_< I'd love to join but I also really want to write this story. Maybe next time...

8. Will you accept characters even when the story is released?

I'll be accepting new characters all the way up until I know I'm about five chapters away from the end. At that point it'll just be weird to add in so many. And I have no idea when that'll be. Sooo...I'll just let you know when I'm not accepting new characters.

9. So my character is going to play a huge part, right?
Not everyone will have a major role to play. Some people will, others will be random passerby's but everyone will be important(if that makes any sense at all) I promise. Don't worry, I've got this.

10. Where will we be able to read it and what will it be rated?
You can read it at the following places:
http://princesstoadette.deviantart.com/gallery/34515041
http://www.utaforum.net/index.php?topic=141.0
http://utauonline.net

I'm going to try and keep it PG-13. Keep in mind there will be violence and swearing but I'll try and keep things to a minimum. If I should go over the top I will warn you first.

If you'd like your UTAU in it please leave a name, a picture would also be nice, and if you're that picky please tell me if you want them to be a good guy, bad guy, or innocent bystander(or other?) and you can throw in specific quirks that you'd like to be followed but again don't tell me to follow your UTAUs personality to the letter cause...that just won't work.

Characters:
Iris Libra
Daisy Libra
Rai Akegata
Onomichi Saruokami
Kaisho Kenage
Mimi Yorune
Reni Kaeru
Tomo Chiyoko
Reicheru Hoshikone
Suika Irie
Taizo Zekkyoukoe
Souta Kumori
Bekkah Damene
Hayao Misakura
Vikotoro Nazucki
Luna Ichine
Ciel Sekaine
Arco Amare
Hibiki Komida
Destiny Auduo
Savy Pensato
Luna Akimine
Lun Akimine
Fuu Nakane
Eiji Nazo
L'Aquila
Yuugi
Kitty Kokone
Aline
Karen Mokkene
Tansei Mokkene
Putri
Ein Zokune
Mona
Mayo Sotone
Sakura Kankura
Fuko Zonbi
Mizazuki Iwate
Kenji Baionoto
Diana Kunikida
Liana Kunikida
Dragoon
Amagaku
Hachi Makune
DT
Soshiki Nami
Hekine Chinji
Yoshikuni Michiyo

Here's the tumblr I made for this fic ---- http://winterheatfanfic.tumblr.com/

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'll apply, but I can't see the spoilers, so forgive me for not being able to read the FAQ. Do you think you can them out of spoilers for me? I dont want to do something wrong before I even apply 0-0

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yep spoiler fail~

I fixed it. You can look at the current list on the old forum. I don't want to post it hear yet cause it'll make my post like way long.

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok! That makes things easier. Here's my application.

Name: Amagaku
I would prefer it if she was good if that's ok. ^_^ Just because goth/punk doesnt automatically make her evil. And by all means, make her human for the story.
Picture:[hs width=100 height=100]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/304/a/9/amagaku___new_concept_art_by_ataela-d49gve0.png[/hs]

I'll leave her personality mainly up to you. ^_^ I don't want to stunt your writing ability.

Misha

Momo's Minion
You can use Hachi as an antagonist if you want *v*

I see Rave using an App, and maybe I'm blind, but I dont see it ;c

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Misha link said:

Theres no real app Misha, it just says near the bottom she wants a name, picture, and if you have a preference to be a good/bad guy. I just added in gender because there are some traps out there....and Ama is related to one of them, lol. xD

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Misha link said:

Yeah there's no app for it really~ But I know Hachi's personality and such and I know what she looks like so I added her XD I have like the perfect position for Hachi to fill actually~  *w* I needed more antagonists so thank you :D

Misha

Momo's Minion
Ah ok * v* I was just worried for a sec pffff
and no prob! Hachi is bratty and all that, so I see her filling antag roles pretty well haha ;D

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Would you use my UTAU, Mona Minarai? I know I already asked for this on the old Utaforum, but I just didn't see her on the list, so yeah, sorry to bother you with it. ;;

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Hi, I actually started reading your fanfic today and it was really good! (but then the school bell interrupted me. D: ))

If you would like, you can use my UTAU, DIPTHONG. http://faerimagic.deviantart.com/#/d4o04hx
She's already human! 8D
Though the name DIPTHONG would most likely distract the story so you can use DT to refer to her. Or Louise. Whatever works with you. :smile:
In short, she's a narcissist who truly believes that everyone loves her.
So yeah, making her an antagonist is fine. :smile:

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
If you're still writing, I can submit Soshiki ^^

Name: Soshiki Nami
I guess his position really doesn't matter, but I would prefer if he would be a good guy.
Picture:
nami_soshiki_by_turquoise_cherry-d4h46j1.png
Personality is up to you, but if you want something to lean against, he would be shy and brainy ^^

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
You can use Hekine if you want~
Name: Hekine Chinji
Art~
utau_reference_sheet__hekine_chinjo_by_snow_songstress-d4jpkzr.jpg
I would prefer she's a good guy, since she is one of those isolated "LEAVE ME ALONE!" girls who is innocent at heart, but you can do whatever you like with her~

IrisFlower

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Updated the list~ Thanks for joining~

And I am indeed still writing there was just a delay on chapter 4 because of school and midterms and what not.

roseraie

Momo's Minion
you could use Yoshikuni OuO
Yoshikuni Michiyo.
here is a picture (the girl on the left):  http://mini-smiley.deviantart.com/art/IGNORE-THIS-288030359
owo 
her personality is like, a little tsundere and bitchy xD but she also has a nice side.
that is how i usually portray her, but she doesn't actually have a personality so you can decide yourself if you want to ^^ ;w; 
i dont care what she will be. xD