SETSUKO (節子) Possible Vocal Libraries + Plans (Outdated)

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! This post is going to be about current voicebanks + downloads and future plans my personal UTAU library, SETSUKO. These voicebanks will be made on Mac for UTAU-Synth, but are compatible for Windows thanks to USTU! SETSUKO will be based of my natural voice and resemble my natural vocals. As of now, SETSUKO only has one design for her current voicebank, originally designed by me using a chibi maker (lol), and recently drawn by Rubeeish (literally love them, they're so freaking sweet ;-:wink:. Feel free to leave suggestions, criticism, and ideas! Please note that these will not be released far from now and are just a baseline for me (besides her original Japanese CV, and VCV thats coming soon)

Voice demos on my soundcloud!

SETSUKO Original Vocal Libraries

節子CV音声ライブラリー Japanese Vocal Library
This voicebank is a basic full monopitch consonant-vowel vocal library that is a slightly raspy, adolescent feminine voice. While this voicebank is available for download and is finished, I'm more than likely going to re-record after i finish SETSUKO's VCV vocal library. I'm not that happy with my pitch control, pronunciation, annunciation, and just in general.

節子VCV音声ライブラリー VCV Japanese Vocal Library
Her VCV voicebank will, obviously be a VCV, monopitch (I may make this a tri-pitch library with a low, mid, and high notes but i dont want to bite off more than i can chew) vocal libary that is similar tone to the original CV voicebank. I'm currently recording the mid pitch for this voicebank.

"XPANSION" Libraries

SETSUKO's XPANSION Vocal libraries are basically "appends", but obvi that word is overused so I'm using the term "XPANSION". I'm not sure in the order these will be released, so just hang in there with me! Also these names are temporary and may be changes.

節子AUTHORITY音声ライブラリー Japanese “Authority” XPANSION Library
This voicebank will be SETSUKO's "power append", and with have a clear, solid, slightly tom-boyish, tone. It will be a CV and VCV and bi-pitch (mid and high note) voicebank. The pronunciation will be clear with prominent consonants.

節子MURMUR音声ライブラリー Japanese VCV “Murmur” XPANSION Library
Setsuko’s Murmur VCV EXPANSION Vocal Library will be a breathy and whispery voicebank with lighter, softer consonants. Will only contain a VCV monopitch bank.

"WORLDTOUR" Libraries

Now, these will most definitely be the last of my priorities, but her WORLDTOUR series are just other voicebanks in other languages. These are not set in stone whatsoever and are subject to change or removal.

Setsuko WORLDTOUR English Vocal Library
English version of her original voicebanks. It will be a VCCV English since its the only english reclist im familiar with (If i feel like I'm able to, I'd like to make a CVVC English one for Japanese users, and maybe Appraising). It will certainly be a monopitch voicebank with no XPANSION libraries.

세츠코 WORLDTOUR 한국어 보컬 라이브러리 (Setsuko WORLDTOUR Korean Vocal Library)
No set reclist right now. Will be Korean version of her original voicebanks. I'm not familiar with Korean and I need time to study phonetics and pronunciations first, let alone find a reclist. It *might* will have XPANSION libraries but will be monopitch.

節子WORLDTOUR中国声乐图书馆
No set reclist right now, however leaning towards CVVC. Will be Chinese version of her original voicebanks. It will be monopitch voicebank with no XPANSION libraries.

Last edited: