Share your UTAU(s) with me !

aexlyii

Momo's Minion
I'm still pretty new here and I wanna see all of what's hidin' on this site. I love hearing different types of UTAUs and I'd love to hear/see yours ! I figured this could be a fun little thread 'n all to do. uau

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
I'm still pretty new here and I wanna see all of what's hidin' on this site. I love hearing different types of UTAU (plural) and I'd love to hear/see yours ! I figured this could be a fun little thread 'n all to do. uau
Well, since you're new you'll probably wanna start with CV banks! (I loaded up on those when I first started) My bank should be good for you since it supports both romaji and hiragana. http://www.4shared.com/rar/KiSe-tPQba/Yokoshima_Majo_CV.html? I hope you like her!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is my voicebank, Tsukine Sayuri. It's commercial only, but there's a free version in the showcase.

Last edited:

aexlyii

Momo's Minion
Well, since you're new you'll probably wanna start with CV banks! (I loaded up on those when I first started) My bank should be good for you since it supports both romaji and hiragana. http://www.4shared.com/rar/KiSe-tPQba/Yokoshima_Majo_CV.html? I hope you like her!
Ahhh I'll definitely get her and check her out !
I should probably have been more clear; I meant new as in new to UtaForum. My own UTAU is a 4 pitch VCV bank, so I'm familiar with using those things haha.

This is my voicebank, Tsukine Sayuri. It's commercial only, but there's a free version in the showcase.

Oh wow, she's so cute ! I really like her voice, I'd love to hear more of her !

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Embarrassedly, two of my three UTAUs (and my best two) are unreleased at this point but one has been complete for two years (I just finished a new pitch for her and am working on a multipitch bank) and the other was almost done, just missing a few strings, both VCV. Yes only monopitch (I've been away from UTAU for two years) but they have interesting tones in my biased opinion haha.

Leil, the one who I'm working on a new multipitch for. It was hard to decide on a single sample. She can sing high and proud, low and solid, in my (again biased opinion) she's a very versatile monopitch.

Bion Kimusume, my moevoice, need to give her tripitch or somethingggg

I have another UTAU, Kenage Kaisho, but I need to reinvent her or something. eh. First UTAU syndrome - it's your first so ew such bad pronunciation/everything, but it's your first so cannot abandon this child.

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Ahhh I'll definitely get her and check her out !
I should probably have been more clear; I meant new as in new to UtaForum. My own UTAU is a 4 pitch VCV bank, so I'm familiar with using those things haha.

Oh wow, she's so cute ! I really like her voice, I'd love to hear more of her !
Ohhhh okay! Well, that's good because I plan on having a VCV release sometime this month or the first week of next.

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uh, well, I can post what I've been working on. Here's Kumone Jakuon, I'm working on a new multipitch bank for her:

Here's her current bank though:
(Also a multipitch, but I'm recording the new one with a way better mic lol)

Reactions: partial

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My first UTAU that I made is Mimi Yorune and she has a tripitch CV+VCV as her main Japanese bank and an English bank.

My other UTAU is Souta Kumori and he only has a CV and a VCV bank.

Reactions: partial

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
here you go~ i also have a couple of english-capable voicebanks not featured in that demo reel

aexlyii

Momo's Minion
Uh, well, I can post what I've been working on. Here's Kumone Jakuon, I'm working on a new multipitch bank for her:
Woah ! I love how she sounds! I really like how she's an UTAU with a lower voice, I don't see a lot of female utaus that have that, tbh.

My first UTAU that I made is Mimi Yorune and she has a tripitch CV+VCV as her main Japanese bank and an English bank.

My other UTAU is Souta Kumori and he only has a CV and a VCV bank.

I love these ! Mimi has such a great voice ! q a q /;;;
Souta sounds so nice too, he sounds super clear oh goshh

Weeeeee *drops my baby in front of you* ENJOY HER! //shot
Wow shes such a cutie ;;; ;; ; ; her design is really cute and her voice really fits it imo !

here you go~ i also have a couple of english-capable voicebanks not featured in that demo reel
Wo w!! i really love her voice, it has a lot of emotion imo. her type of voice is stuff i really like to listen to !! and her design is super cute. I love the little lip sync doll in the video !! q aq / // / /;;;;

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't see a lot of female UTAU (plural) that have that, tbh

You and me both. . .I should probably contribute a voicebank, shouldn't I?

Have Falsetto Makearu (負或ファルセット) and his two sample voicebanks, CV + VCV, along with a little cover using his CV and a growl test using his VCV.

yes im making a better one with a better mike so dont judge it too harshly please

EDIT: everyone elses so good i really need to work on you falsetto my baby

Last edited:

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you so much for the nice comment!

I saw in another comment that you like lower voices. Here's my mother's utau, I got her to record both English and Japanese.

Reactions: partial and adriann

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aw this thread is so genuine!! Everyone's sharing their creations proudly and genuinely, it's really wonderful to see. :smile: Everyone is so talented, this community is so incredibly talented!! (By the way, Momiji sounds wonderful! :'D)
Here are my kiiiids~
This is Adrian, who has saved my life on multiple occasions :smile:

Their bank is meant to be mainly VCV English with multi-lingual capability, and I'm really proud of them!

And this is Daatura, who I unfortunately can't update anymore ;~; But I love her just as much!

Wow that cover is already 3 years old! Here's a revamped cover of another song, but.. it's really the same bank for the Russian, aha. I never completed her English... Either way, I'm proud of this voice a lot, even though some of her configurations are embarrassing, oh gosh!! Ah, this one is a CVC style voicebank. :smile:

Reactions: cubialpha

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Here's my baby murmur, she's come a long way and has a cvvc in progress!
http://utau.wiki/utau:murmur
[DOUBLEPOST=1440165317][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aw this thread is so genuine!! Everyone's sharing their creations proudly and genuinely, it's really wonderful to see. :smile: Everyone is so talented, this community is so incredibly talented!! (By the way, Momiji sounds wonderful! :'D)
Here are my kiiiids~
This is Adrian, who has saved my life on multiple occasions :smile:

Their bank is meant to be mainly VCV English with multi-lingual capability, and I'm really proud of them!

And this is Daatura, who I unfortunately can't update anymore ;~; But I love her just as much!

Wow that cover is already 3 years old! Here's a revamped cover of another song, but.. it's really the same bank for the Russian, aha. I never completed her English... Either way, I'm proud of this voice a lot, even though some of her configurations are embarrassing, oh gosh!! Ah, this one is a CVC style voicebank. :smile:

*slides over* um can I just say I love adrian? i've listened to your stuff on soundcloud all the time and I'm so inspired by you uvu Sorry if I'm intruding but i just loooovee them ;Q;

Reactions: adriann

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko

My own Utau, Zokune Ein, is a young male voice that I think is pretty versatile! However, the version I have released (Act3) has some pretty bad oto-ing, tbh, and I haven't released the better oto'd version. I'm currently recording a VCV edition (NEXT), but Act3 can be downloaded if you search in the UTAU Showcase!

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
YES I APPRECIATE THIS THREAD A LOT. People coming out shamelessly with their UTAUs (and not being hated for it) is always a good thing.
But anyways, I only have one UTAU at the moment named Asane Hana. Right now she has 2 pretty solid banks which I happen to abuse pff:

Azalea (albeit my favorite bank so far orz) which is a kire bank with an added falsetto-type pitch:

Anemone which is a dark to sweet type bank? I tried to make it so that the higher the note, the sweeter the sound gets:

Right now i'm in the process of making a CVVC bank that's like--rock type with an extra really soft set? You hear the soft set towards the end of this sorta.

My goal is to make it so that my utau can cover p much any song genre and sound pretty decent. I hope I'm doing well ;v;

aplusod

Teto's Territory
Here are somewhat more recent things of mine (from the last year or two):

(I refer to them sometimes as my daughter and the weird friend she brings home sometimes haha. Also neither of these is there core bank orz)
I've gotten kinda lazy when it comes to making covers and otoing voicebanks in recent years, so updates are far and few between orz;;

I also have two non human UTAU that are just kinda there for fun. A recording of my dog barking, and a really old recording from my old microphone stuffed down an upright piano.