Share your UTAU(s) with me !

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
-throws my utau because he can't fly-

Haaiii, here's my UTAU, Yugana Tori. He has a weird design but his voice really makes up for it imo~

His current available voicebank is a tripitch VCV bank that's sort of like a Solid VB

I'm currently working on a multilingual CV-VC voicebank for him and I'm super excited for it, lol! the reclist keeps growing every time i try to record, though orz
Here's an English demo using an early version of the multilingual voicebank

I'll also probably do another, more powerful VCV voicebank for him along with a soft VB, but those are for later. xD

aexlyii

Momo's Minion
I'm sorry if my replies back to all of you take a while, btw !! I do take the time to look at every single one of the samples you all provide me to answer them all at once. I really love seeing everyone's things ! Haa, maybe I should stick a sample of my own UTAU here somethere ...

You and me both. . .I should probably contribute a voicebank, shouldn't I?

Have Falsetto Makearu (負或ファルセット) and his two sample voicebanks, CV + VCV, along with a little cover using his CV and a growl test using his VCV.
His voice is super unique imo !! I've noticed sometimes theres a problem with male utaus that can sound similar to each other, but in my opinion i can see a great distinction in his voice and i love it ! You said you're going to work on one with a better mic ? I'd love to hear how that bank comes out !! <3

Thank you so much for the nice comment!

I saw in another comment that you like lower voices. Here's my mother's utau, I got her to record both English and Japanese.
Oh gooosh ! She's absolutely stunning ! Your mother did such a great job voicing her imo! She's beautiful! ; -;7

Aw this thread is so genuine!! Everyone's sharing their creations proudly and genuinely, it's really wonderful to see. :smile: .......
( replying to your comment in parenthesis, thank you so much for thinking so ! I'm glad you like Momijji's voice ! )
Adrian sounds great ! He's super distinct and (if that's his design in the video) i really love his appearance ! It's very different. I've always liked things that don't tend to follow the norm.
Daatura's cover is super nice too! It's a shame you can't update her anymore. :c did something happen with her bank ?

Here's my baby murmur, she's come a long way and has a cvvc in progress!
http://utau.wiki/utau:murmur
Woah nice, a whole wiki page ~!! <3
and goODness! Murmurs design is simply fabulous ! As I said before I really love seeing things that are different from the norm, and Murmur's design is really unique ! And her voice is really cute too ! ; -;

My own Utau, Zokune Ein, is a young male voice that I think is pretty versatile! .......
he sounds so precious ! I really love it. I'd love to see how your VCV bank for him turns out ! I bet it'll be splendid.

YES I APPRECIATE THIS THREAD A LOT. People coming out shamelessly with their UTAU (plural) (and not being hated for it) is always a good thing.
!! Im glad you think so ! I'm all about positivity n all and I adore seeing everyone's works and want to see as much as I can !
& oh goSH !!! She's stunning ! ; - ;!! I love her banks, they're beautiful. I have a huge weakness for powerful banks and specially the CVVC one you samples, i got chills listening to her. Keep up the great work! <3

Oh Hello! I have UTAU too~
Hope You'll Like him c:
Wow he's adorable ! He's definitely a voicebank I'd like to try out sometime. I really like the tone of his voice !

Here are somewhat more recent things of mine (from the last year or two):
The two voicebanks are really nice ! And I totally get what you mean by referring her as your daughter n all; I'll do the same for Momiji haha. ( Several times have I pet the screen when she sings something really nice and just kind of 'my precious child you're doing so well' )
And gosh, the dog recording one was great for a laugh. I wanted to do something like that with my cat once but she doesn't meow much haha.

-throws my utau because he can't fly-

Haaiii, here's my UTAU, Yugana Tori. He has a weird design but his voice really makes up for it imo~
Woa I really love how he sounds, he sounds super fluid and clear imo !!

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@aexlyii That is Adrian's default design, yeah! Here's the official art, if you'd like, but ah Thank you so much! ;u; About Daatura, it's that I was having trouble trying to voice act her again, and some other life stuff that won't let me revisit her for a long time. :'(

Anyway, I love your post, aw!! Everyone's so sweet! Post up a sample of your own, yeah! I did some snooping and heard Momiji, hehe, but you should share her here too. :'D

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
-stuff that makes me warm on the inside
You said you're going to work on one with a better mic ? I'd love to hear how that bank comes out !! <3

I'm not quite done with it, but have a comparison between the old voicebank and one pitch of the newer one.

Reactions: aexlyii

aexlyii

Momo's Minion
@aexlyii That is Adrian's default design, yeah! Here's the official art, if you'd like, but ah Thank you so much! ;u; About Daatura, it's that I was having trouble trying to voice act her again, and some other life stuff that won't let me revisit her for a long time. :'(

Anyway, I love your post, aw!! Everyone's so sweet! Post up a sample of your own, yeah! I did some snooping and heard Momiji, hehe, but you should share her here too. :'D
Oh wo w!!! His design is amazin g ??! I really really like it ! q aq
it's a shame about Daatura, but I completely understand 8(

& I could do that ! I've got one of Momiji's covers up on soundcloud so I can post that.

And I can throw her concept here as well ! I don't have a drawn concept yet, but I do have her MMD model.

I'm not quite done with it, but have a comparison between the old voicebank and one pitch of the newer one.
!!! woW! There's such great difference in clarity I love it oh gooooosh. I'm super excited to see when that's finished ! ; -;

Reactions: adriann

Ghostysenpai

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Huhuhu is this tread running still because I wanna show off my babies ;;
First off we have Kurai Tenshine, she's a fallen angel rockstar? idol? singer? I have simply no idea anymore, after four years I kind of lost control. She has many voicebanks though I recommend her IDOL voicebank which is a 4-pitch vcv!

My other baby is a ghost demon thing? He used to be a prince and now he's really bitter because he can't sleep or drink coffee. He's also my mascot!! He's younger than Kurai and has less voicebanks ;;; He was created last year! He's a 3-pitch CVVC voicebank!

aexlyii

Momo's Minion
Huhuhu is this tread running still because I wanna show off my babies ;;
First off we have Kurai Tenshine, she's a fallen angel rockstar? idol? singer? I have simply no idea anymore, after four years I kind of lost control. She has many voicebanks though I recommend her IDOL voicebank which is a 4-pitch vcv!

My other baby is a ghost demon thing? He used to be a prince and now he's really bitter because he can't sleep or drink coffee. He's also my mascot!! He's younger than Kurai and has less voicebanks ;;; He was created last year! He's a 3-pitch CVVC voicebank!
Yes this thread is still running ! It'll stay running so long as people show off their utaus !
I love these two's voices ! they sound super nice~. and their descriptions sound very interesting too ! I'd love to see some concept art of them sometime ! o:

Reactions: Ghostysenpai

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Uaa! This is my UTAU, Usagi!
new_utau_by_melodiitea-d8x0kyp.png

Her samples:

playlist:

_utau__usagi_reference_sheet_by_melodiitea-d8x1851.png

lunamageice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
:D Heyyy~ My UTAUs are Mizune Kiaru and Akihana :P
Here's the site, tho Akihana isn't really up yet cause i wanna release him with Japanese, English, and Mandarin (two are done tho lol)
http://frozenparadigm.jimdo.com/
This is Kiaaru's most recent VB:

Akihana's English:

Akihana's Mandarin:

heheh Kiaru has 5 differen language banks, and Akihana has 4!

aexlyii

Momo's Minion
:D Heyyy~ My UTAU (plural) are Mizune Kiaru and Akihana :P....[/MEDIA]

heheh Kiaru has 5 differen language banks, and Akihana has 4!
Gosh i love your utaus voices ! they're both so nice and i love how smooth each sounds !
and thats so many languages thats crazy ! i commend you for how much time that may have taken !

Reactions: lunamageice

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forum~! I only have one UTAU named Iris Libra. She actually got a redesign this year for her birthday from this to this.

She has a Japanese CV bank:

She'd have VCV by now if I wasn't so lazy and pre-occupied ;;

She also has an English CVVC bank:

Reactions: adriann

aexlyii

Momo's Minion
Welcome to the forum~! I only have one UTAU named Iris Libra. She actually got a redesign this year for her birthday from this to this.

She has a Japanese CV bank:

She'd have VCV by now if I wasn't so lazy and pre-occupied ;;

She also has an English CVVC bank:

Goodness she's so cute ! I really love her design, and her voice is really nice to listen to ! ; 7;

ill show my voice baby, I guess

https://clyp.it/nk3e2vfx
shes getting a redsign soooo

GosHHH did i miss replying to this one ??? im so sorry !! ; a;
any wa y !! she sounds super nice, i love it ! I'd love to see some more of her sometime