Shinami's USTs

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Organization
Link to original song | Who made the song, who sang it | Link to UST release | Link to UST download

Any extra notes or UST passwords

Color Key for what the UST is available as when downloaded:
Romaji CV
Hiragana CV
Hiragana VCV
Romaji CV and Hiragana CV
Romaji CV and Hiragana VCV
Romaji CV, Hiragana CV, and Hiragana VCV
English CV VC Full (old reclist)
If a combination is not listed, that means I definetly won't release it at this point.
All of my USTs come with the karaoke/off vocal.

USTs:

249.51 | Song by Kuwagata-P and apple41, sung by Megurine Luka | Covered with Lamia Serpent | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's 249

Broken Heart | Song by Egamyer-P, sung by Kamui Gakupo | Covered with Rook | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's broken

Fallen Down | Song by Mochiibe-P and Ryu-, sung by Hatsune Miku | Covered with Amagaku | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's fallen

Holography | Song by Devilish-P, sung by Gumi | Covered with Kenage Kaisho | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's holography

If Yoppei Sings "Mischievous Function", This Happens | Song by Lamaze-P, sung by Kasane Teto; new lyrics and melody by Yoppei | Covered with Tsukishiro Hakupo | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's fukkireta

LAST YEAR (retake) | Song by buzzG-P, sung by Gumi | Covered with Kenage Kaisho | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's last

Life Goes On | Composed by Kajiura Yuki, lyrics and vocals by Arisaka Mika | Covered with Leil | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's life

Lulu Magical☆Luka Luka-Hoi! | Song by Caz-P, sung by Megurine Luka | Covered with Bion Kimusume | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's magical

Never | Song by DATEKEN-P, sung by Kagamine Rin and Len | Covered with Haruka Nana and Cinnamon Ani Usa | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's never

Parades | Song by whoo-P, sung by Hatsune Miku | Covered with Kazune Kazumi | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's parades

Paranoid Doll | Song by natsu-P and SCL, sung by Kamui Gakupo | Covered with Kenage Kaisho | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's paranoid
NOTE: PLEASE CREDIT OoWINDYoO ALSO SINCE I ONLY ADDED PITCHBENDS AND HARMONIES.

Teardrop | Created by Maruyama Kazuhiro, performed and sung by BOWL | Covered with Mine Laru | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's bowl

vague | Song by Taichi-P, sung by Minorine Towano | Covered with Kion Yura | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's vague

Yuragi | Song by niki-P, sung by Lily | Covered with Kenage Kaisho | UST
Pass should be there; if not, it's niki

Reactions: Taikutsu-namake

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
SOON BBY CAN HAVE A SUPER LONG LIST THAT WE SHALL ALL WORSHIP AND CRY HAPPY TEARS OVER. :'D eveb++ Your list may only have three but they're all nice...SO THAT'S WHAT COUNTS. ; v ;

Maybe you should have a small spoiler section of USTs you're working on but have quite an amount done. <s>not like mine where many of the wips are just like..20% maybe. XD</s> Maybe around the 50% done? ; o ;

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
YES MY DREAM MY GOAL MY LIFE
I feel kinda sad how far apart in time they were made. Each has a huge leap in quality compared to the last. D:

Oooooh good idea. I have one UST that's pretty much completed, but there's two/three USTs of it out there already orz (None of them have completely correct lyrics and harmonies, though, but they've been out forever). Eh.

I know! I'll link to my Springnote thing~

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Shugahime link said:
*Is praying that Bravin' Bad Brew will be CV compatible* >.<

Of course~! From now on I'm making sure to include a romaji CV version (And hopefully I'll remember to also save it as Hiragana CV also) alongside the Hiragana VCV I normally do. However, just always remember it was made for VCV so I don't know if everything will sound as right - also, in order to let people adjust the UST to their banks, when changing to CV I have to eliminate all envelope changes. I'm not too big on envelope editing though, but that generally means the ones I do have are important and you should go through the VCV UST even if you can't read/use it to check the envelopes.

sorry for the sorta rant in response to a small, easy question

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Fixed the Life Goes On UST package, which before pretty much contained only the VCV version with suffixes on accident. Now it actually has CV romaji and hiragana in it. *facepalm*

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Vague is now up! USTs for Lulu Magical Luka Luka-Hoi! and LAST YEAR (retake) are also released despite the covers not being finalized yet.

KouriInazuma

Momo's Minion
I've downloaded the UST for Last Year (retake) and it's fabulous!! The problem is, I can't seem to find the off vocal anywhere....do you know where one is?:wink:

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Teardrop is now up!

Oh and so sorry Kourilnazuma, didn't notice you had posted! ;;
I thought it was in the UST package? I'm nearly 100% positive I put it in there. Is it not? D:

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I made a compilation of my current UST WIPs. Things to look out for in the future I suppose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egg7brX-qZE

And blue tears will be out....soon...ish....as soon as i figure out what on earth i want to do in this video...