Should I be getting these warnings when trying to start Utau?

Ivy!

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I tried to download the latest version from this site (which I think is the official site? If not can someone link it to me?) But I keep getting warnings like 'virus scan failed' or 'are you sure you want to let this appliaction be able to change stuff on your computer' and I'm wondering if that's normal.

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Idk but, I won.
14Fwky6.png

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
What browser are you using? I'm using the latest chrome version and I don't get those virus warnings. I scanned it myself with a few antivirus programs and nothing came up so I believe the file is still safe.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Try installing malwarebytes and doing a full scan

P

partial

That's the official site, yes. If you downloaded an exe file, you will be asked about letting it change things on your computer because it is the UTAU installer. Run it as admin.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Ivy!

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@VocAddict

I downloaded it using Google Chrome. When I went to open it this warning came that took up my whole screen.

@Zoku

How do you access that? Since windows 10 got force updated onto my computer I haven't really had a chance to access admin

P

partial

@VocAddict

I downloaded it using Google Chrome. When I went to open it this warning came that took up my whole screen.

@Zoku

How do you access that? Since windows 10 got force updated onto my computer I haven't really had a chance to access admin
Right click the exe file and select "run as administrator".