Show me your no-Japanse voicebank(s)!

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Post here your no-Japanese voicebank(s)!

For no-Japanese voicebanks I mean for example English, Chinese, Korean, German, French.... Any language voicebank which isn't Japanese!

I won't judge voicebank type (VCV/CVVC etc) and/or its accent. Post as many as you like! (I'll post my own too later when I have time)

Reactions: Sylveranty

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I have different no japanese banks... I made two italian ones released (they're both on my soundcloud, one is VCV the other VCCV), a spanish and an english one (both VCCV) not released yet for Danny Hakaine. At the monent I'm thinking about making a french bank for Danny and an italian one for Cleo Yuukimi (if my sister will have time to record another bank -.-)

Reactions: Nohkara

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh, Oh!

Onyx is officially multilingual, the focus lies quite obviously on German and English though. Technically, also on French, but I never got to test her French. And currently I'm working on a new voicebank, which should hopefully be easier to use, so there won't be any language tests for quite some time.

A friend of mine tested her in Mandarin, Cantonese and Vietnamese, but never uploaded the tests. He said she'd do quite well in these languages though.

I don't speak Finnish, so please excuse any major pronunciation mistake >.< Maybe tell me so that I won't do it again in the future

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So far, Dominic officially only has English and Esperanto. (However, his previous iteration was Japanese only, and another VB of mine sounds similar enough to be an alternate English/Japanese VB for him)

I haven't gotten anything full length featuring his Esperanto, but if you listen carefully you'll hear him in the background somewhere in the middle.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I only have one non-Japanese bank in the works so far. (I plan to attempt at least a couple more languages though)
She also ain't released yet but here is my witch child /plops

Very nice and calm voice! :smile:
[doublepost=1464171701,1464170566][/doublepost]
Oh, Oh!

Onyx is officially multilingual, the focus lies quite obviously on German and English though. Technically, also on French, but I never got to test her French. And currently I'm working on a new voicebank, which should hopefully be easier to use, so there won't be any language tests for quite some time.

A friend of mine tested her in Mandarin, Cantonese and Vietnamese, but never uploaded the tests. He said she'd do quite well in these languages though.

I don't speak Finnish, so please excuse any major pronunciation mistake >.< Maybe tell me so that I won't do it again in the future

German and English sounded great! övö)d

For Finnish I can say that pronunciation of vowel and most of consonants were quite good.

You were from Germany, right? What I know that in German, there's ü sound which sound just like Finnish y, so Finnish y wasn't over-hard for you - right? :sing: Many no-Finnish who have tried to record Finnish VB has commented that "Finnish y is hard". Also someone had commented that "I can't roll my r's!" 'cause in Finnish r is rolled. :v

So far, Dominic officially only has English and Esperanto. (However, his previous iteration was Japanese only, and another VB of mine sounds similar enough to be an alternate English/Japanese VB for him)

I haven't gotten anything full length featuring his Esperanto, but if you listen carefully you'll hear him in the background somewhere in the middle.

Is/are these original? I like beat/melody of this songs, vocals are great too!
[doublepost=1464172271][/doublepost]
yooo merisdae has languages

This is her -crescentmoon_english-

This is her -crescentmoon_varae-, which is a language a friend and I created for our UTAU group/universe!

And I have a test for her new french bank, found here! :D

Ahhh, I know her: She's that moon child! Five moons around her as a circle!

Own UTAU universe language? That's interesting! OvO
[doublepost=1464172784][/doublepost]
I have different no japanese banks... I made two italian ones released (they're both on my soundcloud, one is VCV the other VCCV), a spanish and an english one (both VCCV) not released yet for Danny Hakaine. At the monent I'm thinking about making a french bank for Danny and an italian one for Cleo Yuukimi (if my sister will have time to record another bank -.-)
I've listened him, he has nice voice voice - it's easy to listen to

Last edited by a moderator:

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Very nice and calm voice! :smile:
[doublepost=1464171701,1464170566][/doublepost]

German and English sounded great! övö)d

For Finnish I can say that pronunciation of vowel and most of consonants were quite good.

You were from Germany, right? What I know that in German, there's ü sound which sound just like Finnish y, so Finnish y wasn't over-hard for you - right? :sing: Many no-Finnish who have tried to record Finnish VB has commented that "Finnish y is hard". Also someone had commented that "I can't roll my r's!" 'cause in Finnish r is rolled. :v

Thank you ^^ Also, yes, German has two ü-sounds, and one should be pretty much the same as in Finnish ^^ Same for the ö. My main problem is the "r" indeed xD I can't figure out how to roll my tongue like that, so I use the alveolar tap and uvular trill instead.