Skipping When I Render My Project to a .wav file?

Cyanosis

Teto's Territory
Hello. So, when I downloaded my .wav file for the project I've been working on, I noticed a few problems. It seems to skip certain parts of the song (I've counted it happening 3 times.) It was if those words had completely vanished from the song.

I checked my song in the utau window, and I couldn't hear the skipping that way. I've tried redoing it a few times, but it won't go away. Is there anything I can do about this? Can I fix it? I'm really scared because I worked so hard on this song.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What you might want to do is select those parts of the UST, play them, and use Play > Save Last Play. You'll end up with multiple WAV files, but if you put them together while mixing you'll be able to patch together a full vocal track.

Reactions: Cyanosis

Cyanosis

Teto's Territory
What you might want to do is select those parts of the UST, play them, and use Play > Save Last Play. You'll end up with multiple WAV files, but if you put them together while mixing you'll be able to patch together a full vocal track.

Thank you so much! I figured out what I did luckily and it's kinda dumb, haha. I forgot to put in a resampler, and when I did I didn't rerender the file like a smart person- haha.

Could I ask another unrelated question here that I need solved, or should I make a brand new post for it?

Once again, thank you!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Check to see if there's already a post related to the problem, and if not, you can make a new thread.