Skype?

Nikiten

Momo's Minion
I just got myself a skype account (since almost everyone on utaforum has one, it seems) but I don't know anyone else who does.

I don't know how to use it yet. OTL Anyone up for chat or something? ; u ; I don't know...

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
A-Ahh, I use MSN and Skype, and use them both frequently. B-But ahh, for someone to have my Skype contact I have to know you a little first... A-And from there I would be happy to talk to a person. B-But ahh... My Skype is yuekacchi, and located on the left alongside related links. ; m ;

Ono

Teto's Territory
I used to use Skype. But I don't have time for it anymore.
Plus I only had one friend on there.

zipperworks

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have Skype. Link's under my picture, and I'll pretty much add anyone whose name I even vaguely recognize from UTAU stuff.

The thing is, I really hate IMing people first. XD; I'm typically pretty chatty after the fact, but... yeah. Anyway, feel free to add me if you want.

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
:grins like a madwoman: :waves:
I have a skype! You may not be able to doodle but if you're videochatting you can screen-share and show people what you're working on. Good if you want art critique.
And I'm illisandriacarthain on skype if you so wish.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I Skype. I did it a lot before my modem broke. But since I'm getting a new one soon, I'll be able to be on Skype a lot again.

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
I have Skype (xxdialiaxx) and I have some of the UTAforum in my list but I'm just too jhdjahdakjd shy too talk to them ;w; /sob
Somebody should write to me first orz

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I am always online in Skype though it may not always show.

Funny that I leave myself in 'online' mode while I sleep, and usually when at my pc you can find me set to 'invisible'.

Add me, tell me you are from utaforum, and feel free to hit me up.

Sango

Momo's Minion
Ah, I-I'm @yagucchi.kun on Skype!
I'd love to talk to some of you.
Q /// Q

M-my Youtube is yaguchorinya also, js~