So, guess I'll be seeing you guys!

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes, yes...I'm leaving. It's been really fun, but i'm going have to say goodbye (hopefully, just for now). My computer has broken down and died for probably the last time and I don't know if it would ever turn on again. All the projects and things I've promised can't be fulfilled as of now, I'm very sorry!

I've never known much of you guys(though, I really wish I did) and it's not like I was ever totally popular so I wont be surprised if I died one day and no one noticed XD. It's not like being super popular was my true goal anyways, it's more like....getting someone to use my utau or ust and feeling happy and satisfied when doing so....Anyways, making Hana and using some utaus was such a great experience for me and I think that's all that mattered. And to the people who I've talked to: I'm so totally grateful you took the chance and started to talk to me. I really appreciate it!

So, I guess I'll be leaving now. I won't do much but lurk and comment here and there around this forum. But I'm glad to have been here! I hope I'll be back soon!