So Happy Thread

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
From the old forum~
Basically unlike the rant thread where you vent about how life sucks and you hate the world, this is the thread to express and cheer about all the good things in your life that have happened, no matter how trivial. Because even just one tiny good moment...is still good right?

I have to go first...

I AM SOOOO FREAKIN FLIPPIN OUT CAUSE I NOW HAVE FINAL FANTASY XIII-2!!!!! My game of the year!! YEEEAAAHHH!!!

You don't need to spoil, I only did so because of caps attack~ But yeah...Happy thread. Ready set go.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is kind of a little, more insignifican happy note. I just wanna say it cause it made me happy.

So, today in chorus we started a new song. Like with most, towards the end there's a really high note and out director says she'll assign it later. And I was all "uggg" because, with how the Soprano section is set up, I'd never get it. I'm in the third of four rows, the forth/the back/the highest being mainly seniors/leaders/the strongest voices, and I'm a junior. But I can sing up that high well, and I'm just not a leader because the seniors are bossy and everyone likes them and no one really likes or knows quiet old me.

Well, long story short, she assigned me alongside three of the five top-rowers to the high note. :'D I haven't been allowed to sing the high note in a year or two. :'3

TL;DR - yay

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Well, today my mom was disappointed in me this morning because I didn't do my work, blah, blah, blah, I didn't catch up with the work I missed, blah, blah, blah, I'm going to be in a slump now because of my slacking off, blah, blah, blah.
Well my punishment was confiscation of my laptop. (Sounds depressing? I'll actually be getting to the happy part soon.)

Well, this has happened, for like the umpteenth time. It was her way to make me say sorry, feel guilty, and all the jazz, so when I left for school, I was like "Bye, Mom!" with a smile on my face, as if what she said had no power over me at all.

And truthfully, I felt that way.
Sure, I may be dissappointed that she took my precious laptop away, but still, there's tons of paper to draw on.

Around lunchtime, I felt like singing. I really don't know why. VY2's song of "Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain" was playing in my head, among other Vocaloid songs. Since I couldn't just break out in song (not dance, cuz I can't), I tried very hard not to smile.

And then there was my code. Yes, my code.
I made a code. A secret code.
Dang, I feel good.

I made a song with my secret code.
Dang, I feel fantastic! It sounds so fantasy-ish!  :love:

I tried an online code breaker with my secret code.

The result: "Bad. Bad of how fury a. Be quart blubfqamb show. " Which is totally INCORRECT.

So now, I'm pretty happy, despite the fact that my day started bad.

I'll probably have my code song stuck in my head, replaying and replaying, trying to get the tune right in my head.

"Eiy. Eiy ol uod l'sah ii. Em n'siar exelnife puod." ~
P.S. Try to break my code, and I will be in awe of you. :D

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
codes are really fun to make, teehee
I'm really, really thankful for the forum games section thing
'cuz like
I really, for a moment, forget the things that make me stress and I focus a good five minutes thinking up of music artists and things, and it's such a stimulating memory exercise for me... and seeing everyone else's responses, it's just so... good |:sing:

When I read the "U2-2NE1-16 Volt" sequence, I was like 'omg this is too good'

:C The forum games section makes me happy. orz

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm super happy. Super duper pooper-scooper happy.

Because I got a B on my Financial Algebra mid-term. :sing:

Which I was totally sure I failed because I was really sick that day and I used the wrong formula for a lot of the problems.

But I still passed.

EFF YEAH.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
It's so cute how my little brother tries to read me a story. :smile:
((I've been referring to him as my half-brother, because technically he is. But I realized that sounds kinda cold, so Imma try to just drop that part. ^^))

And he gave me a hug when we finished. 8D So cute!

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm making a small video for arts and I ganied back confidence in me =3

And tomorrow I'll be in Italy, haha~

WhiteRoseMarie

Momo's Minion
>W< I may have had some bad, which I ranted about in the rant thread, but today I've had a pretty good day. I went out with my only friends from this area and had a great time with them. Then my friends from KY let me know they were safe from the tornados. . .and no one I knew was harmed in them. . .then I got my acceptance letter from EKU and found out I've won a scholarship. I may decide to go there anyways, which means I'll be going back to KY with my friends this summer. This all excites me. Plus my throat is better after the softball incident yesterday. . .life is good today.

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
Hahahahahaha!

So a bit back I posted that I was looking for someone to help me work on an original English song and I got a reply in a PM. I got someone who was interested in working on a song with me. And that made me so very happy.

But there's more!

I got another reply soon after that in the actual thread and started working on the release song for my English WIP voicebank. Then someone else came along!

I am rubbish at composing off vocals for songs I already have the lyrics and tune for so that people would just help me, create a compilation with me is just so amazing. It makes me feel like maybe I can do that on my own one day!

THANK YOU!!!!

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
My pals wished me a happy birthday, and everybody in the bus (both teachers and students) sang "happy birthday" for me in both Italian and French x'3

I got chocolates as gift from them

I received books about Claude-sama and the 60's ♥

I could choose what  I wanted =D (like a ring~ )

And finally I'm going to have FINALLY  a good night without having to wake up early haha~♥

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
okay, don't judge me, i am a freshman
but
I JUST GOT ASKED TO PROM BY RHE GUY I LIKE
OMG
I AM SUPER SMILEY
I'M TRYING NOT TO BLUSH AND SMILE STILL BUT I CAN'T
TRYING NOT TO IS MAKING ME GIGGLE
<3

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm on Spring Break now, so I can just chill and relax for a whole week :D

I also just got a brand new iPhone today :DD This is my first ever smartphone and now I don't have to use my dinosaur of a cellphone anymore!

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So like last week I left my 14x17 drawing pad in the classroom and it's like...empty and full cause I tear all my work out to turn it in so when I couldn't find it this morning and I remembered that I had left it...I was like, "Daaamn....somebody probably walked off with it by now. It's long gone...all that clean fresh drawing paper gone."

BUT

When I got in the classroom there it was on top of the cabinet where some kind soul had left it so that I could pick it up. No sheets of paper were missing or anything. TuT Good to know there are still good people in this world :'D

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My IB English oral. I'm done with it :'D. omigoshgaizimdone~

I was freaking out this morning. How am I gonna talk for 15 minutes D: why did I decide to be the very first loser?? But now I'm doneeeeeee. That's why I went first!!

[sup]27[/sup]/[sub]30[/sub] omgomgomgomg. That's a 90. & that's going over the time limit & bullshitting everything, working till midnight. & a 90.

& now I'm sitting here with no homework. My life needs to be like this more often.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I was supposed to get a hour where we had to work on something for philosophy (as etacher is absent until Tuesday)

But instead of it, as nobody was coming here for us, we decided to go in the court and we stayed at sun doing whatever we wanted~

With an amazing hot sun, warm weather and not any cloud in the sky *O*

And we ended up talking about paranormal stuffs x'3

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
I thought my essay was lost forever! Stupid me, pressing F5, thinking it was spell-check. IT REFRESHED INSTEAD AND IT GAVE ME A BLANK PAGE.

I yelled in horror.

I cried.

Two minutes later, I found out that it was still archived in my files.

I AM SO RELIEVED, MY ESSAY FINAL WASN'T DELETED.

THANKS SO MUCH, ZOHO WRITER!!

EspeonLady

Teto's Territory
I quit my job yesterday.

I'm free to enjoy the last summer vacation before having to worry about college. ;A;
Senior year's gonna be a blast.

AND THEN I CLEANED MY ROOM. I don't have to roll around in clothes all day.