Soiled Solace - Rei Allen Yurene MIST

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko

Another song for Rei's MIST--, though I had originally had his CORE sing it, h a.. I didn't think I'd actually make him another one, but welp, here it is--..

Any comments or feedback is appreciated~, Thank you.

P

partial

First off--- I LOVE this song. I can relate to it very well, and it's earned a place in my favorites.

Second, Rei sounds gorgeous. I will be downloading him and using him in future projects!

Third, where can I buy this song? I don't want to use a YT to mp3 converter, I want to actually support your effort in some way.

VaNexuS

Defender of Defoko
First off--- I LOVE this song. I can relate to it very well, and it's earned a place in my favorites.

Second, Rei sounds gorgeous. I will be downloading him and using him in future projects!

Third, where can I buy this song? I don't want to use a YT to mp3 converter, I want to actually support your effort in some way.
AAAH Thank you--, tbh I was literally screeching when I read your comments--, I'm really glad you like it!! ; A ;/ It makes me happy to know how someone feels about my music, h a.. It really brightens up my mood, h a..

Whenever he's actually oto'd/done, I'll be sure to send him your way.. ; w ;/ Unless you'd want to play with betas, h a...

I literally just set up a bandcamp -- so here's the link to the track's page, if you're interested;

P

partial

AAAH Thank you--, tbh I was literally screeching when I read your comments--, I'm really glad you like it!! ; A ;/ It makes me happy to know how someone feels about my music, h a.. It really brightens up my mood, h a..

Whenever he's actually oto'd/done, I'll be sure to send him your way.. ; w ;/ Unless you'd want to play with betas, h a...

I literally just set up a bandcamp -- so here's the link to the track's page, if you're interested;

I'm interested in the beta of him, if you're willing to share!

And yes, I'm interested in the track as well! I'll be purchasing it when I get paid tomorrow night!

VaNexuS

Defender of Defoko
I'm interested in the beta of him, if you're willing to share!

And yes, I'm interested in the track as well! I'll be purchasing it when I get paid tomorrow night!
Alright~, I'll be sending him, shortly..! I'll be sending his CORE and MIST.

--Aaah thank you so much..!

Reactions: partial