[SOLVED] All ust files are empty when opening in UTAU since I upgraded to windows 10

Minao

Momo's Minion
Hi everyone,
I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 and couldn't open the ust I made when I was on Windows 8...
When I open an ust, UTAU shows an empty file, exactly as if I created a new file.
I tried to uninstall UTAU, change my language settings (local language is french by default), restart computer and reinstall UTAU, but it didn't work...:bigtears:

However when I save an ust file now, I can open it and the notes appears.
Also my old ust files are not empty, as I can see they have a size in their properties.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks a lot!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Don't use the same installation file you used before you changed your locale. Reinstall using a fresh file from utau's official site. Once that's done, you need to set utau so that it opens as admin - esp. If you're installing to Program Files/Program Files (x86).

Minao

Momo's Minion
I downloaded a new installation file and installed UTAU again, but it still didn't work, even when I opened it as admin. I had this message :
2016-07-24 16_05_57-New Project - UTAU Ver 0.4.18.png
(as I don't understand japanese I don't know what it says ^^" )

Then I tried to copy my ust into another directory... and it worked!
Thanks a lot to both of you !!!
:creepy:

Ame。

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The error message says "Path not found". So yes. Install UTAU somewhere else or don't save USTs to where you installed UTAU on your computer.