(SOLVED!) Utau Synth closing whenever I put a certain voicebank in

I'm trying to make a meme utau that only says "ya" (it's an inside joke with my dad lol don't ask) but whenever I put it in Synth and try to play its only sound, it crashes. pls help

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
did you OTO that one sample properly? is it abnormally long or short? personally I've found these issues can crash UTAU Synth very easily. if its not any of those things I'm not sure but I'm sure someone else might come along and figure it out but for now this is all i can think of.

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
did you OTO that one sample properly? is it abnormally long or short? personally I've found these issues can crash UTAU Synth very easily. if its not any of those things I'm not sure but I'm sure someone else might come along and figure it out but for now this is all i can think of.

Usually if the sample is too short it will stretch it though??? don't remember. Anyways, I have not used UTAU in a very long time so I don't quite remember how to OTO (i kinda just dragged the things around LOL) but i'll look into it again. Ty!
[doublepost=1530563606][/doublepost]
ok nope, I was wrong, it wasn't even a second long LOL tysm!

Reactions: m170