(solved) Zteer plugins show mojibake

irei1as

Teto's Territory
There are these awesome plugins that lets you change pitch and volume of the notes very freely that I got from
http://z-server.game.coocan.jp/utau/utautop.html
(拡張ピッチエディタ for pitch and 拡張エンベロープエディタ for envelopes).

They work fine except they show the mojibake as if they lacked a font file or something (old zip UTAU showed the same mojibake if you didn't installed it):
WSVEwuP.png

I've running everything in Japanese locale.
I've installed last UTAU in Japanese locale, also downloaded and unzipped the files in Japanese locale (redid twice just in case) and, of course, I run UTAU in Japanese locale.

The Japanese locale is done correctly (yen sign instead \ for filepath and UTAU works fine with Japanese).
It's just the plugins. I'm not sure if it's every complex plugin or just Zteer ones (Plugin sample that comes with UTAU shows the ust japanese correctly).

Any hints on what could be the problem and how to fix it?

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
RE: Zteer plugins show mojibake

Zteer's plugin's have always done this for me also. I've learned to deal with it, frankly, though it's a bit of a pain. If anyone manages to find a fix, I'd love to know about it.

irei1as

Teto's Territory
RE: Zteer plugins show mojibake (solved)

Thanks for your colaboration to know it's a general issue so I was able to pinpoint the cause.
It seems setting the .exe of the plugins (pittrace.exe and envedit.exe) to compatibility mode of "Windows 98 / Windows ME" fixes the problem for Windows XP.
Kinda a temporal fix but it works.

NXZksSH.png