some notes not playing?

maithy

Teto's Territory
helloooo its me again
i'm a lost child and im having some trouble making an utau cover...... im using kuro and i played the first part of the project to make sure it was all good and the note i have highlighted in the attachment is completely silent? i've reset the envelope and installed the right resampler so i'm not sure what's going on? lmk if you need more attachments for more info!

Capture.PNG
aack the file's so big sorry abt tht ;v;

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
It looks like the voicebank is in VCV and the ust is as well except for that note, which is in CV. If that is the case, you can use a CV to VCV converter to fix it or put "o "(including the space) before the ko in the lyric section, which would be manually converting it to VCV.

Reactions: maithy

maithy

Teto's Territory
It looks like the voicebank is in VCV and the ust is as well except for that note, which is in CV. If that is the case, you can use a CV to VCV converter to fix it or put "o "(including the space) before the ko in the lyric section, which would be manually converting it to VCV.
i tried that and it's still silent :') i checked the the oto just now and i think the problem is there? it's all in mojibake and i'm not sure why since my locale's in jp and i have the jp keyboard installed

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
i tried that and it's still silent :') i checked the the oto just now and i think the problem is there? it's all in mojibake and i'm not sure why since my locale's in jp and i have the jp keyboard installed
I've got a few questions. Have you tried re-downloading the voicebank? Do any of the other voicebanks you have installed have this same issue? And could you share a screenshot of the oto issue?

maithy

Teto's Territory
i haven't tried redownloading, but i'll give it a try ;v; i came a across a similar issue with ham, but those were red exclamation points i easily fixed. so far i've fiddled w teto, ham, and kuro but kuro hates me it seems rip

oto problemo.PNG
all the otos for all the pitches look like this...... both electra and the vcv vb

maithy

Teto's Territory
I've got a few questions. Have you tried re-downloading the voicebank? Do any of the other voicebanks you have installed have this same issue? And could you share a screenshot of the oto issue?
oops im sorry i forgot to hit reply after sending you the oto jkfjldf but anyway update i was able to figure it out heh i just didnt realize i had to replace the mojibake w the oto configurations that came w the vb

Reactions: WyndReed