some notes wont play despite being recorded and otoed?

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So I just finished my screamo voicebank, and for some reason some of the notes just... refuse to play. I've tried re-recording, re otoing, re ailasing, everything!

Here's what I mean: https://clyp.it/ngacrkse

Can anyone help with this? I've tried everything but nothing will work...

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm no expert on the subject, but whenever something like this happens to me its either a suffixing issue or the sampler bugging out. In fact, I noticed the waveforms in your file look like mine whenever I have this issue. Fresamp and tn_fnds will occasionally cut the sound off of long and/or high notes, but I don't recall monopitch banks having that problem with me. I'm sure you've tried different samplers and double checking your suffixes by now, but since you didn't mention it I figured it wouldn't hurt to suggest it.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh, when I return, can you help me? orz *is an idiot*
To return the volume back to 100, simply select the notes you need (either click and drag within the piano roll or left click the first note, hold shift, then left click the last note you need) Ctrl+E, and in the box that comes up, set the Intensity back to 100%.

Reactions: Mai Tsukino

Mai Tsukino

Teto's Territory
To return the volume back to 100, simply select the notes you need (either click and drag within the piano roll or left click the first note, hold shift, then left click the last note you need) Ctrl+E, and in the box that comes up, set the Intensity back to 100%.
Thank you very much.