Some program called cadencii is getting me going

Tec M

Momo's Minion
So ive recently used this program called cadencii and i just cant get anything right as:
1- The voice dosent display in any form and im getting confused on how to get a working voice
2- The programs not that guiding ect-

If someone could help me it would mean a lot!

Purple Gecko

Momo's Minion
Yeah it can be glitchy, but I have found a way to make the voices work. So first, there should be an exe in the folder where you installed it called Generatekeysound.exe. When you open that it will open a thing where you select you Utau voicebank. once you do that and its finished processing, open Cadencii and import you ust. Next click Track > Renderer > Vconnectstand. Now at the very bottom, there should be a bar that says singer. You can double click that to change to your utau singer. Cadencii can take a long time to load and it can be a little weird sounding. Hopefully this helped :smile:

dicedmangoes

Teto's Territory
ok ok i spent a couple minutes learning to use it and so basically i put in the utaus in the settings, i selected the resamplers and stuff, i added my voicebanks, i added another track set to utau, i selected the vb at the bottom that says singer, and since i was using a vcv voicebank, i had to type it in like you do in utau not sure if this helps because i literally learned this all thru trial and error
also if you know how to use vocaloid 2, its kinda like that except different

edit: its super scuffed if you want to use anything thats not a cv voicebank

Last edited: