Some samples from hight pitch sound horrific!! (″ロ゛)

methynecros

Momo's Minion
I've recorded a multipitch bank with a high note (G4) for the first time and found the problem: some notes from the hight pitch sound terrible metallic in the program.

Usually this problem is solved by changing a resampler or deleting the desk.mrq file, but this time it gets worse. When I change a resampler, "bad" samples aren't fixed (or are fixed, but other become distorted). All this stuff is only in the G4 pitch, everything is fine with the lower ones.

Do you know what could be the problem? Maybe it's because of semi-quality microphone? It’s doubly disappointing that when the samples from the G4 pitch don't break, the bank sounds great :sad:

PS: Sorry for my English (⌒_⌒; )

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Please post a sample of what it sounds like. You can use a website like clyp.it to upload audio.

Aeroza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Maybe it has got something to do with the frequency maps of the samples?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Given that there are consistent issues across multiple resamplers (especially since those use different synthesis methods) you will probably be better off recording entirely new samples.

methynecros

Momo's Minion
Maybe it has got something to do with the frequency maps of the samples?
I've tried. It helped a bit with resampler.dll but did nothing with other resamplers ((
[doublepost=1582035642][/doublepost]
Given that there are consistent issues across multiple resamplers (especially since those use different synthesis methods) you will probably be better off recording entirely new samples.
Thank you!

Reactions: Aeroza