someone send a link to download soho please

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
i put their homepage thru google translate, it looks like you have to contact them directly for a dl link for now on.
" ソーホー(UTAU)の配布は今後メールフォームTwitterにて申請いただき、
   期間を設けたDL専用URLをお送りする形をとらせていただくことにしました
   お気軽にお問い合わせくださいませ "

~~google says~~

" For distribution of Soho (UTAU), please apply in the future via email form / Twitter,
We decided to take the form of sending a DL dedicated URL with a period
Please feel free to contact us. "

I'm not sure if their manager can understand english, but if you wanna contact them you can do so through their sites mail function, or through twitter! twitter might be the best bet as they seem to be pretty active on there.

Reactions: dicedmangoes

dicedmangoes

Teto's Territory
i put their homepage thru google translate, it looks like you have to contact them directly for a dl link for now on.

I'm not sure if their manager can understand english, but if you wanna contact them you can do so through their sites mail function, or through twitter! twitter might be the best bet as they seem to be pretty active on there.
ok thanks

Reactions: Milk

dicedmangoes

Teto's Territory

yay i got soho, i used my terrible japanese just in case but i got a reply back in english

Reactions: Milk