Open OTO Sora's CV Oto Help

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Now, I know many new users are usually intimidated when it comes to otoing. So, I offer free otoing!

However, before you bombard me with your 10 pitch VCCVCVVCVCCV whateverloid, be aware that there are some rules:
- first of all, this is a CV only thread. I am currently learning how to oto VCV, and will make a thread for that; however that will be a comission thread, since its a lot.
- The maximum pitches that I will oto are 3; along with a maximum of 2 appends.
- I will only oto UTAUs you OWN AND VOICE. If it's your UTAU, but someone else voices him/her, I won't oto him/her.
- Otoing your UTAU will NOT be my top priority, so it might take a week or two. I have my own UTAU and a private life after all.
- Lastly, I will make a tutorial via skype or simply describe it in case you want one. There are a lot of oto tutorials, but if you want me to help you direct, feel free to ask.

Now, with that said, feel free to pm me, or leave a comment here, whatever you feel comfortable with.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Now, I know many new users are usually intimidated when it comes to otoing. So, I offer free otoing!

However, before you bombard me with your 10 pitch VCCVCVVCVCCV whateverloid, be aware that there are some rules:
- first of all, this is a CV only thread. I am currently learning how to oto VCV, and will make a thread for that; however that will be a comission thread, since its a lot.
- I will only oto UTAU you OWN AND VOICE. If it's your UTAU, but someone else voices him/her, I won't oto him/her.
- Otoing your UTAU will NOT be my top priority, so it might take a week or two. I have my own UTAU and a private life after all.
- Lastly, I will make a tutorial via skype or simply describe it in case you want one. There are a lot of oto tutorials, but if you want me to help you direct, feel free to ask.

Now, with that said, feel free to pm me, or leave a comment here, whatever you feel comfortable with.
This is interesting, but I have a question. ;^^ Why wouldn't you oto an Utau the creator themselves did not voice?

Reactions: Tree Sounds

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
This is interesting, but I have a question. ;^^ Why wouldn't you oto an Utau the creator themselves did not voice?
Because this is rather meant as an oto help, for someone's personal utau. I'm here to help, not to oto for free lol.
[doublepost=1494698839][/doublepost]Okay that seemed just really rude now...what I mean is just, I prefer UTAUs that are owned and voiced by the same person, its kinda a personal for me. If i were to be payed, I'd oto any UTAU lel.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Because this is rather meant as an oto help, for someone's personal utau. I'm here to help, not to oto for free lol.
[doublepost=1494698839][/doublepost]Okay that seemed just really rude now...what I mean is just, I prefer UTAU that are owned and voiced by the same person, its kinda a personal for me. If i were to be payed, I'd oto any UTAU lel.
I see.

SparkyPsychc

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Can you help me with my UTAU? I cant OTO it properly... @-@
If you are interested i can send you the link (its via sta.sh though so... yeah :p)

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Can you help me with my UTAU? I cant OTO it properly... @-@
If you are interested i can send you the link (its via sta.sh though so... yeah :p)

Sure, just pm me the links!

Aiha niuu

Momo's Minion

- I will only oto UTAU you OWN AND VOICE. If it's your UTAU, but someone else voices him/her, I won't oto him/her.

Hey! Could you oto my utau Aiha Niu? I just made her CV but have no idea how to oto..

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hey! Could you oto my utau Aiha Niu? I just made her CV but have no idea how to oto..
I can, please pm me the voicebank, however as said, it might take some time, since it is not my top priority, after all, i am doing it for free

Aiha niuu

Momo's Minion
I can, please pm me the voicebank, however as said, it might take some time, since it is not my top priority, after all, i am doing it for free
Thats fine! I'm just glad I found someone and I'll pm you once I'm home later!!

SaySansy121

Momo's Minion
Hi!We met on Utau Amino! XD
I do have an utau need an oto but,
she has a flat wav so 4 otoers rejected her ;^;
Also,I don't know if its right,even if she is for someone,
I voice her myself and auto-otoed her so I think it is technically mine OO"
So, can you oto my utau?:love:

Last edited:

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hi!We met on Utau Amino! XD
I do have an utau need an oto but,
she has a flat wav so 4 otoers rejected her ;^;
Also,I don't know if its right,even if she is for someone,
I voice her myself and auto-otoed her so I think it is technically mine OO"
So, can you oto my utau?:love:

I guess I can. What do you mean by "flat wav"?

Reactions: SaySansy121