Still having trouble making momone momo append this time with pictures

Kat+

Momo's Minion
So I realized my last post was a lot of word garbage and I should have put more specification in it. Honestly I made that post out of pure frustration. I mean I'm still frustrated but anyways. In the screenshot below you can see I really did most of the setup. I put momo's files in her folder. I set up her oto. file and renamed it and as you can see it's still not showing up in the voice setting's. Please if anyone can help me it would be really appreciated!

Screenshot (387).png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You may have noticed in the OTO that each individual voicebank has their own [- あ] [a あ] [a い] etc. samples. To use multiple voicebanks together, you will need a way of differentiating these samples from each other. This can be achieved by adding suffixes to the alias, which you can do using an OTO editor like setParam.
SetParam download: https://osdn.net/users/nwp8861/pf/setParam/wiki/FrontPage

To load an OTO, go to File > Set Save Folder and navigate to the voicebank folder you want to edit. When prompted to load voice configuration file, click Load and select the oto.ini in that folder.

Right click in the spreadsheet window and select Change Aliases. The rename rule should be "%a(suffix)". For example, if you want to add a "S" suffix, it would be "%aS". Run for all wav files to add the suffix to the whole OTO. Make sure to save before you close setparam and reload the OTO in UTAU.