Stretch Goals: XenForo Add-Ons

Which XenForo Add-Ons Are You Interested In?

• Total voters

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Update: Made a Video Blog about the different plugins...
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/DFXgDgvqWuE[/video]​

When we started the UtaForum 4.0 Kickstarter we set our goal for the bare minimum possible. We wanted just enough to licence the software, then purchase a commercial theme that we would base future skin development.

For those that would like to see the theme I chose: [Live Demo]
The advantages of this UI.X theme are many, first and foremost is this theme and any themes based off it will be 'responsive' meaning UtaForum 4.0 will scale down elegantly onto tablets and mobile devices. No more need for the Tapatalk plugin (though that will be available for those who want it).

Finally onto the actual stretch goals:
$25 - Social Share & Auth
Adds social media sharing, auto-publishing, registration, and login authentication
$35 - User Essentials Enhanced
Adds useful user functions and moderation options, many having to do with permissions
$50 - TaigaChatPro
Improved realtime chatbox with many new features and moderation options.
$55 - Showcase (UTAU Profiles)
Custom content showcase system that we could use to post UTAU profiles.
$65 - Resource Manager [example]
Improved help knowledge base, tutorials, and downloads.
$75 - Xen Media Gallery [example]
Video, image, and media gallery + showcase system

Vote for as many of the above plugins as you like, this is a multi-vote poll and total number of votes will help influence the priority assigned to stretch goals.

We may leave a 'war chest' cash reserve available if we fund raise an odd amount of money or we significantly overfund. This reserve will be used to renew our XenForo licence which costs $40/yr to maintain support/updates.

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I think the first four would be very useful!

I think they'd all be useful, but those would be my top picks