Strong Female Voices

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Maybe you should try to use these voicebanks. They have wonderful strong voices imo but...I don't know if you agree with this. :/

-Kenage Kaisho
-Kagene Himeka VCV
-Kaiserine Sympherianne - REVIVAL (ahem...shameful self-advertising OTL)

:sing:

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Lorreine Geralde said:
Maybe you should try to use these voicebanks. They have wonderful strong voices imo but...I don't know if you agree with this. :/

-Kenage Kaisho
-Kagene Himeka VCV

lol, kenage kaisho is the thread maker's utau xD

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress said:
Lorreine Geralde said:

-Kenage Kaisho
-Kagene Himeka VCV

lol, kenage kaisho is the thread maker's utau xD

ohgodwhythiscantbeeven...

I know that Kenage Kaisho is shinami's utau but she DOES has a wonderful, powerful strong voice. I have heard once in her cover of Ren'ai Yuusha last year. I don't know if other voicebanks such as Nilla Tohne, Retishia Kurirustina, Chion Hazumine and Mako Nagone have strong voices. :/

Shine

Teto's Territory
I must recommend you Yasuune Yuki, she is one FANTASTIC UTAU. GOD. I totally love her strong voice, and she has two downloadable banks (or more, I don't know), here is one of my favorite cover song using her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Tsx32ZCvQ (yes, it's null, it may seem soft, but believe me, it fits perfectly).

She is also getting a Kire bank which demo was posted yesterday, but I honestly prefer her other banks!

There is also Schyler Verna, but her accent could be better (and design too ;.; ), but otherwise, I really like her too!
I hope those helped!

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Shine said:
I must recommend you Yasuune Yuki, she is one FANTASTIC UTAU. GOD. I totally love her strong voice, and she has two downloadable banks (or more, I don't know), here is one of my favorite cover song using her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Tsx32ZCvQ (yes, it's null, it may seem soft, but believe me, it fits perfectly).

She is also getting a Kire bank which demo was posted yesterday, but I honestly prefer her other banks!

There is also Schyler Verna, but her accent could be better (and design too ;.; ), but otherwise, I really like her too!
I hope those helped!

Lol I said her already XD. Tis okay. That kinda meas more of an emphasis I guess.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
*spittakes at mention of Kaisho*
awwwww you make this user blush

Kaisho's old bank doens't really have the solidness I'm looking for (not to mention her accent agh) which hopefully I'll fix with her new CV and eventual new VCVs. but ah sweet of you to mention

Ah, it's interesting to see Yuki in another video though, it's very different than the other one and makes me think of her differently.

Some of these suggestions really helped with getting voices together for a medley too, hah.

Reactions: Lorreine Geralde

C Bear

Teto's Territory
I don't mean to be a self advertiser or anything, but December has a Solid append: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgPV3ns6LG8
(It get's more powerful during the chorus)

She's currently not available for download, but if you wanted to use her I'm sure something could be worked out.

But if you don't want to go through the hassles of file exchanging due to a private utau, or if you already have enough suggestions, I completely understand. ^_^

I am curious as to which song's you have USTs to that require strong voices, are some of these already released? I maybe making more covers!